Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

You just know you're gonna have to elaborate...c'mon...you didn't try to clean the original mold with Drano, didja?

:monkey1

:lol No but it would have worked out better in the end probably.

So Resin is 50% A mixed with 50% B... Pretty straight forward.

So I am adding my pigment when I notice the cup getting warm. I thought that was odd and figured it may be having a slight reaction to the pigment...

I proceed to mix my batch - pour and pressure. After about 10 minutes it's not set up yet?????

Well - I chalk it up to a new father sleep deprived brain. I apparently added part A to both of my mixing bottles (I use smaller ones for my batch pours as I have resin in gallon sizes) so the residue from Part B reacted with the A causing the warmth when I added the pigment.

Ridiculously long story short - I drain them and mix a new, proper, batch to "grab" the residue in the molds.

It grabbed it alright, The castings set over night and come morning the were fused with the molds.

:monkey2

The end.:lecture

Hey Dean, I updated my shipping address for this. Can you confirm? thanks.

How long does it take you to sculpt that?

Hey Guys - Been a bit under the weather and had a equipment breakdown. So playing catch-up.

New molds are done and production resumes this week. The first 14 should ship this coming week.

I really appreciate everyones patients. If you have PM'd me I will get with you in a day or so.

Thanks all.

Dean
CC

Got my painter lined up so one of mine is going straight back out as soon as I get it.

Hey Guys - Been a bit under the weather and had a equipment breakdown. So playing catch-up.

New molds are done and production resumes this week. The first 14 should ship this coming week.

I really appreciate everyones patients. If you have PM'd me I will get with you in a day or so.

Thanks all.

Dean
CC

#13 :yess:

Can't wait. Now what to do about the paint and clothes? :lol Only have the TT so far, but still don't know about the clothes, a suit is too boring to me, I want something more casual.

Yes waiting to see who could paint mine. Mine will be on the new TTL suit I just got with the bank manager head. The black suit looks really Bruce Wayneish. Casual just doesn't cut it for him but I have a few HT HSs I am going that with on a bike

:borg:

I have the first generation TTL suit for mine, but the jacket just won't fit a TT properly. Sucks because the suit is perfect for Bruce Wayne.

Back