Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

I will put you down for 3 but there are no pre-arraignments for painting at this time.

That's fine, just count me in for 3 in unpainted headsculpt, thanks!

Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

Adam, you're THE man!
Thank you!!!!

____, I'll take even 3 if its still possible! :lol

Thanks Adam and Dean for making this happen!

Thank you so much Dean and Adam for offering this. This will definitely go on my DX to emulate the opening batman scene on top of the building.

damn, I'm gonna have a grail, museum status wayne in suit, oc first night out and HK jump scene :rock

put me down for 1 as well

Yo guys, you know what we should do next?

We should contact Kato into making a full 3 buttton movie accurate suit for this dude :rock

Damn, woke up this morning with this wonderful good news to start up the day :D

^ I'll be starting a thread on that soon, just checking something with Adam first :)

^ I'll be starting a thread on that soon, just checking something with Adam first :)

I thought you had your plate full with joker's costume set, bud :lol

Glad you already had all planned out! Great minds think alike :D

2011 is THE Dark Knight year for me :rock

Please count me in for one.

Any ideas on the shoes though? Are there any screen grabs from the movie? Or are we just going to asume they are all wearing the same footwear as 2face, T1000 and tony stark?

I have plenty of good reference shots - will post them all when I create the thread, let's see how it goes

Just saw the first page... Think this is about Wayne, I'm in!
Now to read the thread...

edit: Damnit, I'm out partying/drunk one day in the week, and I'm #93 on the list?

edit #2: Just realized I'm probably not even in the #100... :(

edit #3: Aaand just noticed I'm already on the list! I feel like a complete dumbass not seeing that and "complaining" here, I thought only people posting here would be on the list.

Last edited:

I have plenty of good reference shots - will post them all when I create the thread, let's see how it goes

I love it when someone is more of an accuracy "frreeaakkk" *joker mocking tone* than me :lol

thanks for doing this also, bud :rock

Back