Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

Please put me down for one. Thanks, it looks awesome.

Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

I expressed my thanks to Greg already but if you read this Adam thank you.

ABSOLUTLY - Thank you Adam for giving everyone (me too :) ) the option to own this masterpiece!

I'm just making casts so the man can do what he does best so all thanks to him for letting us get our hands on it :yess:

PUT ME DOWN. NOW!!!

please. :hi5: :panic: :panic:

You are #20 my friend!

:lol

I highly doubt you will have any issues getting 100 sculpts sold. This thread is unreal.

:lol :exactly:

I have 5 on OSW...

I'm down. When are the Nicholson Joker heads supposed to ship?

:impatient: I lost my wallet for 24hrs so I had no way to buy postage. They are packaged in my car this very moment awaiting the post office this afternoon or 1st thing in the AM. All paid orders are ready to ship.

3 in painted version for me, thanks!

I will put you down for 3 but there are no pre-arraignments for painting at this time.

I'll take one :exactly: I'll take painted if there ends up being an option as well.

You are #20 my friend!

THANK YOU SIR!!!! #20 what a great number.. number 3 is my favorite number and my number during highschool football was #23. do the math 3-23= #20... DESTINY!!!
hahahha

FYI - For those painting them selves... I plan to cast these in a flesh resin.

jizzed.

if there's still room, can you please make my 1 a 2? might be time to finally do a bateman.

I'm in for 1, thanks a lot!

I love the fact that this is just so much Bale that you guys are using it for other properties and not just Batman. A true testament to his artistry.

I personally believe it's the best likeness on a sculpt ever seen.

teddy id be down for that from kato...or anyone else

if anyone needs theres painted i do commissions :)

Add me to the list for 1, thanks.

Awesome Greg, thanks for helping push for this. Looking forward to recieving a notice and possible info on paint options.

One other question, im assuming that the prototype sculpt adam posted is set to be the final product and wont have the option of a batsuit neck post or a cut off at the chin line to put on the dx neck post? Just curious?

Last edited:

I don't know guys... 86 orders in 2 hours. Doesn't look like we'll make it.

:dunno

Could be a similar situation approaching concerning a certain cowled avenger...

:monkey3

Stay tuned in the weeks to come. :monkey1

I would like to be on the list please.

I hope i'm not too late add my name, Ricardo of username Lozric. Definately want one.

Back