Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

2 for me please

Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Interest Thread (Will convert to ORDERS after 100 commit)

will it be painted? if yes, put me down.

No - And for those wondering, no word yet on Adams ability (time-wise) to offer paint ups.

Depending on my own schedule I may offer to for those interested but I will post that in this thread.

Regardless there are a lot of VERY talented painters on this board that I'm sure will be glad to offer their services on this piece.

How have I been missing this! Put me down for 2 please:yess:

ADD ME PLEASE!

how this thread explodes :D

i just want to thank creg for this! when i first saw his bale sculpt i was sooo mad about it, that i really wished to have this. now it becomes true.

Thank you so much buddy.

And also thank you sooooo much Adam for this possibility to get a piece of art from you. Thanks for being so kind and giving us this opportunity!

Add me for one, thanks.

:clap:yess::hi5::goodpost::thud::fireworks

Well done man! This is wonderful news.

I am happy for it to be unpainted

So flipping awesome Bateman is within my grasps :yess:

I expressed my thanks to Greg already but if you read this Adam thank you.

Can you add a third sculpt for me, Greg?
ps: Awesome Job!

PUT ME DOWN. NOW!!!

please. :hi5: :panic: :panic:

I am sure this is going to hit 100 in no time

If your doing a Bateman from this do you want to drop me a pm as I would like to maybe ask Kato to do this oversuit, with 20 or more interested I am sure we can get this done, drop me a line so I can weigh up the level of interest then I could approach Kato

untitled-7.jpg

I'm down. When are the Nicholson Joker heads supposed to ship?

3 in painted version for me, thanks!

Back