imaresqd Cop Joker + more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks void. I'm glad you like it. I think definitely it looks better with the shorter neck peg, and helps you to better appreciate how awesome the sculpt it, how accurate and lifelike it looks.

Wow, amazing cop Joker wbss21!! the likeness is just crazy.

All of those Jokers are just incredible. Really great collection!!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

All three heads are just fantastic.

The Cop looks much better with the shortened neck! :clap

Jokerinnaturallight054.jpg

BTW, when posting a Photobucket "IMG" code, there is no need to use the "Please enter the URL of your image" post feature. Just post the Photobucket code straight into your post like I have above. :peace

Here's a few new shots guys. A big thank you to Steven for making the pool cue for me! I suck at taking pictures without the flash, but I think in a few of them, you can better see the expression in the cop Joker sculpt.

Downstairs040.jpg

Downstairs041.jpg

Downstairs038.jpg

Downstairs037.jpg

Downstairs034.jpg

Downstairs035.jpg

Downstairs030.jpg

Plus I've got this custom, 6" figure of the Joker, which is pretty awesome, I think. The detail is really stellar for such a small figure:

Downstairs031.jpg

Downstairs042.jpg

Looks awesome as ever, prefer the pics without flash

Yeah, I wish I was able to get clearer shots without the flash, since the flash sort of washes the sculpts out a little. I'm just not a very good photographer, haha. But I think I got a few good shots in there.

Glad you liked them.

I just picked up the Square Enix Joker, which is a really nice little figure too.

Hey guys! So, I'm posting a really big picture of my Man Who Laughs Joker. I finally got a really good shot of it where you can see the detail on it. Figures it would happen while I wasn't even trying. But here you go. Sorry if it slows your screen down, but just wanted you guys to see how incredibly detailed this thing actually is. So just click on it to get a full sized image.

Downstairs086-3.jpg

Some more. These are just higher res. shots. Again, sorry if it's making your computer slow. But you can see the detail better this way, obviously:

Jokerinnaturallight054-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight070-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight075-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight077-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight094-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight096-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight101-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight108-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight109-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight114-1.jpg

Stunning doesn't even begin to describe these :clap:

Hey, thanks void. Sorry for the glut, and I know I've posted most of them before. But stupid me, I just figured out how to make them high res on photobucket, lol. So yeah, hope you guys enjoy, and thanks so much again!

Back