imaresqd Cop Joker + more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics of the finished Man Who Laughs figure guys:

Manwholaughs031.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs030.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs024.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs025.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs027.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs028.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs020.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs016.jpg
[/IMG]

Manwholaughs015.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah, I may add a bowtie eventually. Since I was trying to somewhat imitate the picture it's based off of, I was thinking I'd go for a somewhat more minimalist look, since for some reason the Joker's appearance in that picture gives me that vibe, like he's dressed nicely, but nothing too feathery.

Very sweet figures. I've always loved that painted joker sculpt, and the man who laughs head is rocking a pretty animated expression. Eyes look creepily real to me. Hahaha!

Thanks Blakus! That means a lot coming from you, since you've got some incredible figures yourself!

Curious to see what the Cop Joker would look like with the hat on.

You should also try shortening the neck, or at least pulling up the collar more to cover up the extra-long neck.

The eye shadow is neat.

Some more pics guys. Steven did a bunch of touch up on the head, as well as the hands you see in the pictures. I can't thank him enough for all his help.

ManWhoLaughs2035.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2034.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2033.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2032.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2029.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2028.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2027.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2026.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2025.jpg
[/IMG]

ManWhoLaughs2024.jpg
[/IMG]

freaking life-like. the mwl sculpt looks like a real person, never could say that this is just a figure.

heaths joker is phenomenal too, but i think it's a bit too small? other then that, an insane likeness.

Just awesome!! :D

I think the Ledger heads are the same size as Adam's other Ledger heads, possibly looking smaller due to the joker outfit needs a little futzing mayeb

Hey guys, here's a bunch more pictures of everything. A bunch of them in natural light as well. I took everyone's advice and had the neck shortened on the Cop Joker, or rather, the neck plug shortened, so the head sits lower on the body. Definitely I think it looks better. Let me know what you guys think.

Jokerinnaturallight134.jpg
[/IMG]

Jokerinnaturallight133.jpg
[/IMG]

Jokerinnaturallight130.jpg
[/IMG]

Jokerinnaturallight125.jpg
[/IMG]

Jokerinnaturallight124.jpg
[/IMG]

Jokerinnaturallight122.jpg
[/IMG]