Imaginarium Art Aquaman Teaser (Announced Justice League)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have any idea of how much shipping for this will be to the U.S.?

The size Without Trident is length 58cm x Width 55cm x height 66cm

Assume throne and statue is 2 X height 66cm, then the size would be similar with IA 1/2 hearbreaker. Based on past experience, it is about USD 700-800. Total should be below USD 2K

So I got confirmation that this is $1488 shipped to the U.S. with a deposit of $200 down.

This thing is awesome, too bad I don't have that kind of money, I need a 2 year flex.

I wish Sideshow would hurry the hell up with their Aquaman, it's taking forever.

Saw an unboxing of this beastly thing on youtube today. And while its size is impressive I was a little disappointed that, even though the base/throne was painted masterfully, the paints on Aquaman himself were a bit bland.

Saw an unboxing of this beastly thing on youtube today. And while its size is impressive I was a little disappointed that, even though the base/throne was painted masterfully, the paints on Aquaman himself were a bit bland.

Can u share it pls ? That way I can know more about that company :) thx u

I like it a lot but I don't want a giant $1500 with shipping Aquaman statue. I'll be interested in a Superman and Batman from them though.

That's right. I forgot that was this company. I'd rather have a classic costume as well--or even better, an accurate Christopher Reeve.

Back