Statue Imaginarium art 1/4 iron man mark XLIII coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just brought home this one ! The best ever paint app... In comparison 1/4th series ,hottoys 43 , xm 42 , sideshow 42 , sideshow 2 . This one is my Favourite ! After this hottoys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just brought home this one ! The best ever paint app... In comparison 1/4th series ,hottoys 43 , xm 42 , sideshow 42 , sideshow 2 . This one is my Favourite ! After this hottoys !

Yeah, the Hot Toys 1/4 Mark XLIII is a very good figure. I think the headsculpt has the best likenesses of RDJ as Tony Stark.

Congrats on acquiring this one. I also think IA's paint app is one of the best.

Yeah, the Hot Toys 1/4 Mark XLIII is a very good figure. I think the headsculpt has the best likenesses of RDJ as Tony Stark.

Congrats on acquiring this one. I also think IA's paint app is one of the best.

Thanks. Even though the paint app is more realistic in hottoys , this glossy paint on ia is very eye catching . Of course no match for hottoys rdj head sculpt

Thanks. Even though the paint app is more realistic in hottoys , this glossy paint on ia is very eye catching . Of course no match for hottoys rdj head sculpt

Oh IA can do a very good battle damage paint app too. I don't think their Mk.43 battle damage is that good, but the paint app they've shown us for the Hulkbuster is top notch. I hope that's what the production version will look like.

The only other thing I see is their 1/4th scale in comparison to other 1/4th (XM , HT, SS ) is a little smaller . But the paint app makes it up for all

Back