Statue Imaginarium art 1/4 iron man mark XLIII coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemmycom.otchengco

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

from their fb page..1 price 2 pose as they advertise..looking forward to this! :rock

when is that ht figure coming out, I just heard about it now, looks amazing, plus with the articulation it will be amazing

Man, I'm not liking that armor. Have nothing against the sculpt ...just that armor.

Soon figures and statues are similar. 1:4 all. But Ht does amazing IM for sure

:duff I'm really hoping it wont be the last 1/4 scale Iron Man figure that Hot Toys make either :pray:

I feel like HTs has some kinks to work out with their 1/4th line. Not that they don't do a good job because they're awesome, but I think, for whatever reason, they look 'something' from that 1/6th to 1/4th scale jump. They're definitely improving though. With that said, one may argue that despite the flaws, they're still the best.

last time I checked, no US retailers still carry this companies product. Second, they make a very good IM, but their bases always suck.

Jeez. How many companies have the rights to make 1/4 Iron-Man Movie Figures & Statues?
They are all starting to look the same.

Although it looks great, better than that even..., I've got several mark 43 figures on order now so I think it covered for my collection, a tempting purchase though. :)

Ya, I think licenses of AOU are sold everywhere. You should see HT, SS, XM, IA, CM, and etc making the same Iron man, just may be in difference scale.

Ya, I think licenses of AOU are sold everywhere. You should see HT, SS, XM, IA, CM, and etc making the same Iron man, just may be in difference scale.

Yes, lots of companies are looking to cash in on the hype AoU has created (understandably)..., I saw Kotobukiya's 1:6 scale statue of the 43 at Toy Fair last week & it looked impressive enough for me to buy it but I've preordered the Hot Toys 1:6 scale figure plus their artist mix figure with the Hulkbuster (they are only small though, 5" for the mark 43 & 7" for Hulkbuster), thought I'd preordered something else but can't remember off hand. lol

Back