IM3: Won't be too long before we see this from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of the few liking this suit. Looking forward to HT making this. It'll add some more colour to my Iron Man armours

I'm surprised they are bringing this into the film. I am hoping for Mandarin.

I think Ben Kingsley is unofficially confirmed as The Mandarin for IM3

I'm one of the few liking this suit. Looking forward to HT making this. It'll add some more colour to my Iron Man armours

I too love it. I was using the pic of the custom as an avatar for a while. I don't thing the character is going to be Iron Patriot, but who knows. I'll get it either way!!!

I'll be pre-ordering all the figures for this ... Looks like the fam will be getting small xmas presents this year at the rate i'm going lol.

sorry,i dont see much gold here....:dunno

The gold all over the chest, neck collar bone area, shoulders, forearms, hands, and back of the legs; which are areas that are almost always all red, isn't much gold to you?

im3y.jpg

vs

IronManMK6.JPG

The gold all over the chest, neck collar bone area, shoulders, forearms, hands, and back of the legs; which are areas that are almost always all red, isn't much gold to you?

im3y.jpg

vs

IronManMK6.JPG

ooh,thats the banner you were talking about:rotfl
oops,missed it somehow
yes,indeed,much gold on that one:clap

Ah okay, I was wondering if you were looking at something else, but figured you know, everyone has different opinions on things. We still don't know for sure if it's real, and it's not really a good angle to view the armor either. Still, I'm excited about it because it's more of a major change and that's refreshing after three movies.

Back