IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1359584237_3516_warmachine.jpg

Captain Planet, mother****er!

Last edited:
I like the War Machine in grey colours but would never pick-up the Patriot version (though I get the appeal for others). One thing that would've made it look a little better in my eyes, was if they'd made the reactor a star as opposed to having two disparate shapes melded together. Someone must've thought of it, so kinda curious why they didn't go that route.

I really like the new warmachine head design but everything else about it is sort of 'meh'. It's lacking any of the bulk from the original design, and looks too similar to ironman. Worst of all is they got rid of the mini-gun of badassery with a dainty laser turret thing

I really like the new warmachine head design but everything else about it is sort of 'meh'. It's lacking any of the bulk from the original design, and looks too similar to ironman. Worst of all is they got rid of the mini-gun of badassery with a dainty laser turret thing

The minigun of badassery would have run out of rounds after three seconds. And he fired it for damn near fifteen minutes. And those wrist pistols should also have run out after a few seconds...
I far prefer the idea of him having a weapon powered by the arc reactor.
At least then the weapon seems a bit more believable firing non stop in the final battle.

I think Whiplash demonstrated the vulnerability of the mini gun, was damaged too quickly. Also probably less maneuverable in the air. And definitely would have run out, even T-600 had a huge ammo pack.

Honestly. I'm going to miss the FN2000s on his arms because that was one subtle difference that separated War Machine from Iron man, he was firing real bullets and it gave him more of a presence. Iron man was the stealth armor and Warmy was the tank. Now it seems they will be more the same.

It's still a mini gun.. at least it is in the Iron Man 3 Prelude comic which explains what happens between Iron Man 2, The Avengers and Iron Man 3.

I'm still think they shouldn't have used the Iron Patriot suit in this movie =/ It really bothers me how it isn't Norman in the suit. Marvel needs to get all their characters back!

Yep... I like the comic/ norman version better. I'll be passing on this version. The rest of Starks suits though will be mine.

Photoshop Level: 1 :duh

Not digging the Captain America colors. I feel like we're getting enough of that with Iron Patriot.

I am digging the star shape arc reactor though. Wouldn't mind if they swapped that over onto the Iron Patriot to replace the rectangle.

The CPT Colors are the original Colors for the Comic Iron Patriot aka Norman Osborn aka the Original Green Gobiln.

The new movie version looks like an easy pass for me. I will be picking up War Machine. I still like my MILK version better.

Back