IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. It has never been referred to as Iron Patriot.

UF1MoHm.jpg

y8BkLnd.jpg

I just hope Patriot gets painted over to become War Machine, rather than the other way around.

Or perhaps Patriot belongs to the military and is just for show, and then Tony duplicates the armor to make War Machine. I imagine the government does not want Rhodey running around as a vigilante in their armor.

It is more than likely the other way around. "War Machine" doesn't sound PR friendly for a publicly touted United States Military owned suit of armor capable of that kind of fire power. I'd imagine other countries would take deployment of "War Machine" into any theatre as a hostile move on the US' part. He was probably named by the same brains behind "alternative energy exploration".

Having an "Iron Patriot" sounds more acceptable and safe to the public, especially wrapped in the red white and blue rather than cold black and grey.

But that's all just publicity mumbo jumbo.

It is more than likely the other way around. "War Machine" doesn't sound PR friendly for a publicly touted United States Military owned suit of armor capable of that kind of fire power. I'd imagine other countries would take deployment of "War Machine" into any theatre as a hostile move on the US' part. He was probably named by the same brains behind "alternative energy exploration

If you can find the Marvel comics prequels to Iron Man 3,published in 2-parts,second part is out on February 6th,it explains a lot about what happened between The Avengers and Iron Man 3 and why War Machine was nt there helping.It s a good read.

I was thinking of how many MMS releases there could be and I really hope they spread them out over the next two years being that there won't be another full on Iron Man appearance until Avengers 2.

My guess is we are looking at:

Tony Stark (announced)
The Mandarin
Mark 42
War Machine
Iron Patriot
Rescue (speculation)
Extremis suit (speculation)
Deep Space Armor (speculation)
stuff I haven't even heard of yet.

If you can find the Marvel comics prequels to Iron Man 3,published in 2-parts,second part is out on February 6th,it explains a lot about what happened between The Avengers and Iron Man 3 and why War Machine was nt there helping.It s a good read.

:exactly:

also shown was the first appearance of the black "war machine" which was made by, surprise, Tony himself!

The reason I'm not so drawn off by the rectangle reactor is because of the red ring around it, it kinda draws your eyes off the shape itself. I didn't get to buying the the first WM so I'm going to have to grab this and Mark 42.

My poor poor wallet..:monkey2

Old picture but I'm REALLY digging these two suits together. The amount of detail in both the suits is amazing.

1350042646_18852542.png

Last edited:
Photoshop Level: 1 :duh

Not digging the Captain America colors. I feel like we're getting enough of that with Iron Patriot.

I am digging the star shape arc reactor though. Wouldn't mind if they swapped that over onto the Iron Patriot to replace the rectangle.

The new Mark is starting to grow on me.
The more I see it, the more I'm warming up to it.

Hot Toys should launch this to coincide with the movie.
Fat chance, but I can dream a little. :D

Back