• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IM STILL LOOKING FOR A PATIENT ZERO GOING ON 5 MONTHS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is that link, go get him!! Whats with this bidder 1 and bidder 2 bit anyway? Why keep your bid private? maybe someone is bidding just to drive up the price.

what is zero going for now a'days..$400 $500:lol
in 2-3 years time a bit of plastic called zero will probably go for $800:monkey3

Cosmo_Kramer said:

If you're looking to spend less than $300, you may as well just give up now. We're probably only a few months away from the next announcement and this will get popular again.

Ask for Fritz's blessing, maybe a 0 will come at retail...

...oh wait, you laughed at him, you're damned ;)

Hmmmm, you might want to just pay the piper on this one before the next announcement comes. Pay what you have to if you really want it...or risk it going even higher in a couple of months.

GIVE UP!!!!! AT THIS POINT IT WILL NEVER LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS!!!!

Your buyer's remorse will = $$$ paid X The amount of time you wasted looking for it.

No offense Cosmo but if you think you're going to get it for less than $300 forget it.

I agree with Mikey. You might as well just give up now. This piece is only going to go up in price so you might as well just pony up and spend some $$$ on Zero now before he reaches $400.

Sorry. :monkey3

customizerwannabe said:
There's been a few on ebay.

The ones I've seen all went for over $300. :confused: I personally think the packaging sucks but I need one as well. Certainly not worth the market rate.
:monkey5

Certainly not worth the market rate.

I agree. I have the second 2 and have no problem leaving that gaping hole in my collection. Then again, the market is what it is. You want it? You're gonna have to pony up the big bucks. Because if you don't there does not seem to be a shortage of bidders who will. Goes for you too Cosmo.:D

customizerwannabe said:
I agree. I have the second 2 and have no problem leaving that gaping hole in my collection. :D

Its not a hole unless its in the middle:D

Agreed all hopes are lostfor any of us who do not own that figure. I watched one to 425 just days ago.

Forget it

Back