I'm ready for the next SW PF announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
:emperor :emperor :emperor
I told you not to read that!

KitFisto said:
I don't know. I don't think one will affect the other. The Obi-Wan 12" was delayed and it didn't delay any others. PF's may be a different deal though.

I don't know if one will effect the other, I just wonder about an armored figure like Fett. How long did it take Vader to get released? Grievous?

Maul is a must have in PF. I honestly hope he's a few years down the road though because he's already been done in every format.

There was an interview with Tom soon after the announcement of the Star Wars PF line where he revealed some of the characters that were under consideration. The releases so far have followed that list exactly, the only exception being Grievous. The next items on that list are the R2-D2 & C-3PO set, Darth Maul, and Qui-Gon Jinn.

However, that was before the announcement of the 12" license. A lot might have changed since then, but a year and a half later we are still on track with that initial list. I think that a Maul PF is a very real possibility and will likely be one of the next pieces announced. Now that the five main OT characters are out (plus Fett), the PF line is really in need of some prequel attention and Maul would be a no-brainer. Sure, we have a bust and a 12" figure already, but a Maul PF would be the greatest Maul collectible ever and I want to see it done.

Do you seriously not want to see that light up double bladed lightsaber in the 1/4 scale line? :monkey5

When they release Maul and Qui-Gon I want them to make an Episode 1 Obi-Wan as well. Imagine those 3 all with cool fighting poses.

I really hope the list follows the way they said in that interview. I had also heard that a Luke X-Wing would also be coming out to.

The character Im really looking forward to though is :chew

hairlesswookiee said:
very cool, but i doubt Maul will get another treatment considering he's already gotten a bust, and an upcoming 12"

Maul will happen in PF. I can't imagine SS passing up the chance to do a Maul PF.

jason2885 said:
I really hope the list follows the way they said in that interview. I had also heard that a Luke X-Wing would also be coming out to.

Yes, X-Wing pilot Luke was the one other piece mentioned in that article. It would be a cool costume in 1/4 scale, but it might be too soon for our third PF Luke. If he comes after the droids, Maul and Qui-Gon, we are talking a year from now for the preorder, with a ship date in 2008. By then people might not be too upset about PF Luke 3.0.

I hope that they have some ideas on how to do 1/4 scale Chewie...

tomandshell said:
Yes, X-Wing pilot Luke was the one other piece mentioned in that article. It would be a cool costume in 1/4 scale, but it might be too soon for our third PF Luke. If he comes after the droids, Maul and Qui-Gon, we are talking a year from now for the preorder, with a ship date in 2008. By then people might not be too upset about PF Luke 3.0.

I hope that they have some ideas on how to do 1/4 scale Chewie...

I will only get one more Luke PF and that will be a Jedi Luke so an X-Wing would be a pass which would be great right now because I'd love to skip a PF to save a few bucks.

nash said:
we need ROTS Anakin and Obi wan (from Mustafar duel) PF's next to pose in a duel like they did with the Vader and ANH Obi.

I've been hoping for those for a looooong time now.

If sideshow is going to stick with the OT, I think what I want most is a stormtrooper. He'd go great with Vader and Ben. Emperer from Jedi would be great too. Other than that, maybe a Han that looks like Harrison Ford, but I don't see that happening.:eek:

I hope Sideshow will shock the hell out of us and announce a Chewbacca PF w/ full fur...if not I really want C-3PO/R2D2.

Man I hope it's ROTJ Palpatine! The only reason I wouldn't is that I'd rather get it 12" first, but either way!

I have my fingers crossed for a 2 figure set of Anakin and Obi-Wan in the elevator in their introductory scene in AOTC.

KitFisto said:
Oh how I long for a real fur Chewie PF.

That would be something to see, I wonder if the hair design would raise the price much or not....

NightCreeper said:
That would be something to see, I wonder if the hair design would raise the price much or not....

On the other hand, SS won't have to tailor any intricate 1/4 scale clothing...
that is unless they made an exclusive that was really a Chewie mask with Peter Mayhew sculpted inside.

-theropod

I think a PF Emperor would be just unreal. It'd be great if you could hook him to the outlet and have him shoot real "force lightening" at your cat/dog. :emperor

Bring us more.... anyway as a long time has passed since the announcement of boba.. (who of course has an intricate armour/costume to realize)... now we might get R2 & 3PO or maybe Chewie... I would even consider Palpatine... as a next announcement...

Back