I'm New Here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjefsoccer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been collecting for awhile - its grown to higher end collectibles as I've gotten older. I started with Hasbro Star Wars figures about 10 years ago. Now I collect mostly Star Wars Gentle Giant statues and busts.

I enjoy this but their constant delays and customer service issues have caused me to begin looking for other items. I also collect Batman items. I have recently ordered my first 2 Sideshow items - the PF Yoda and Clone Trooper and the other is technically not SS only released by SS - the Battle Damaged Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III. I also have on order the HT Deluxe Batman. I'm really looking forward to all 3 of these items as they will be my first high end collectibles outside of the GG items I have. They can't get here soon enough.

I've been reading through the threads here over the last several days and look forward to lurking here more often. Its seems much for friendly than some other forums I've been on for several years.

welcome-1.gif

Back