I'm new here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my originals are by RK Post and Brom. I only posted a couple of them.
They are fantastic artists. Love them and thanks :)

thats a hell of a lot of replies !! :rock
I'm not surprised though , that collection kicks ass ! :rock
It makes my collection looks so crappy though :lol

Plus a high post count in here also makes for an interesting "whys that thread so high?"

Hence the reason I clicked on it :)

But the reason its so high, is the variety and extent of the collection

Have to say it rocks !

Plus she's female so all the guys are like wow a chick who has the same interests !!!

SO

Velcome to das Freaky Deaky show

BTW

You from a creative background ? make stuff ? just get that feeling from ya !

Also how on earth did you afford all that stuff ! take it youve been collecting for a while ?

Apologies if these have been asked and answered further back but I tend to skip anything that doesnt have a picture in it :naughty

I'm glad to be at the freak show.

Let me see mooncat.
Hmmm, I have a good job and own a house whos mortgage goes up instead of down.
Ugh. When I die, the bank gets my collection.

Well as far as an artistic background goes, art is hobby. Artists are my hobby.
(don't take that the wrong way)
I like to harrass them until I get what I want...and then, I still harrass them.

This is my favorite artist in my house. RK Post. I got the comic-con here to bring him down so I dragged him to my home when he was here. I own a lot of his originals so it's not like we just met.

Post1002.jpg

If I could have nailed him to the wall along with his paintings, I would have.
That wouldn't have been very nice though and I'm sure his wife and kids would miss him.

As far as any art that I do,
I made this one piece to go with another piece. This is the only thing I've ever sculpted in my life. It's a peacock. It's not done obviously.
Use003a.jpg

Use005.jpg

I mostly do repaints and/or restoration. Because I collect so many resin figures from overseas, sadly, I've had a lot of practice.

exodus1.jpg

exodus10.jpg

exodus19.jpg

Welkome...heres my cat....the only obese siamese cat in the world....:rolleyes: ...think you can pose him on your shoulder ??
lolll...

hdfhdh.jpg

Shai, as a cat guy myself.. that is one awesome ^^^^^! Good looking cat, for a fat siamese. Meh, all my girl cats get fat, while my boy cat was always athletic and adventurous.

Fremen, I would welcome you to the forums, but we've talked quite a bit about your collectibles already... ahhh fick it, welcome to the SideShow forums!

Back