I'm new here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me in one of my more recent proud geek moments.

That's my Hercules sword that Kevin Sorbo signed. All those finger prints on it, they're all his and I'm never cleaning this sword again! :D

exec phdaudit.usp_auditlogdetail_ins' + char(13)

Eh...bad paste, bad! Multitasking at working and F%^king the dog.

here.
sorbo4.jpg

Horrible pic of me but no one looks at me in this pic anyway.

Here's a painting of my beloved cat by the very talented big shot artist, Scott M. Fischer.
Well, this is the concept sketch. I haven't taken a good pic of the painting yet.

samme2.jpg

Horrible pic of me but no one looks at me in this pic anyway.

Here's a painting of my beloved cat by the very talented big shot artist, Scott M. Fischer.
Well, this is the concept sketch. I haven't taken a good pic of the painting yet.

samme2.jpg

love it.....Beautiful.

He is a wonderful artist. Does a lot of Magic the gathering art, Dungeons and dragons, book covers etc.

Welkome to the freak board Fremen! Love your avatar and your sword. I have a Highlander Kurgan blade.....I would give almost anything to get to pose alongside Clancy Brown holding that big sucker. :drool

Anyway - this is a great community and it looks like you will fit right in. :D :rock

Welkome to the freak board Fremen! Love your avatar and your sword. I have a Highlander Kurgan blade.....I would give almost anything to get to pose alongside Clancy Brown holding that big sucker. :drool

The sword or Clancy?

Welcome to the Freak show. :wave It's nice to see another Canuck here.:angrycanu You'll meet some great folks... and others-- well, you'll meet some great folks.:D

Sorry to hear you've gotten pulled into the SW SSC line... It's addictive. But then most lines are-- that's why we're freaks.:duh

Welcome. You remind me of Anjelica Huston, great actress. :rock

This guy above me is slow, so be sure to sound things out when you type something and he's reading.

Good to have you aboard :duff

Welcome. You remind me of Anjelica Huston, great actress. :rock

I've heard this a lot but I have no idea who she is.

The Detolfs are amazing! I've almost got the whole room surrounded in them.
I haven't really taken any pics yet cause I'm still working on it and getting many new pieces every day. :D

Pics will be coming...

Just looked her up. She's kinda old.

Now that I saw her I don't think that's who ppl have said I looked like.
I looked her up once and that wasn't her.
Can't remember her name now though.

Just looked her up. She's kinda old.

Now that I saw her I don't think that's who ppl have said I looked like.
I looked her up once and that wasn't her.
Can't remember her name now though.

Well you look like a younger version.....
movrf54.gif

Back