IM mk III 1/2 Scale Maquette - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I finally log in and this is what I find!!! :horror

While I am still interested in purchasing, but this whole weight business needs to be cleared up ASAP before I do anything.

Well, I finally log in and this is what I find!!! :horror

While I am still interested in purchasing, but this whole weight business needs to be cleared up ASAP before I do anything.

CHAP CHAP CHAP

4 shockers for me.....

Iron Child's 25lb weight :horror,
Superman's 29" height :horror,
Superman's missing S on his cape :horror,
Scarlet Witch's Breast size :horror

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffff back peddaling.... :lol

I deserve a back-pedal or two after throwing a measurement like that out there. I keep flicking the computer screen to see in the weight spec. will change, but so far nothing.

I mean, it's almost as if they went out of their way to make it that light. :confused:

I deserve a back-pedal or two after throwing a measurement like that out there. I keep flicking the computer screen to see in the weight spec. will change, but so far nothing.

I mean, it's almost as if they went out of their way to make it that light. :confused:

U CANNOT, this is the perfect Iron Man for your collection!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

CM Superman...come to my love :)

The only thing weight less than 25lb that i'm willing to spend over 2K is probably a watch :)

U CANNOT, this is the perfect Iron Man for your collection!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I didn't say I wouldn't buy it. :D

But still, 25 lbs? I don't care what I said before. 25 lbs is 25 lbs. And that's enough to slow me down from POing this for a while, until it's cleared up. I still stand by my original statement that this IS the IM piece for my collection, but I will admit I am disappointed by its lack of weight.

Can anyone at SDCC ask someone to this physically pick this piece up? Or a least flick it to see if its hollow?? :lol

Ha, you guys are too stuck on weight! Its like you base the worth of the statue on how many hernias you get when moving your piece from one room to another.

"Ha, HULK gave me two inguinal hernias, a herniated disk and a ruptured spleen! Now THAT is a collectible!"

Maybe you should collect on Jupiter or something....

just buy it! we need you to support the economy :chew

I didn't say I wouldn't buy it. :D

But still, 25 lbs? I don't care what I said before. 25 lbs is 25 lbs. And that's enough to slow me down from POing this for a while, until it's cleared up. I still stand by my original statement that this IS the IM piece for my collection, but I will admit I am disappointed by its lack of weight.

Can anyone at SDCC ask someone to this physically pick this piece up? Or a least flick it to see if its hollow?? :lol

Holy stuck in the middle with $2,000 in my pocket.

What a freaking dilema I have found myself in.....

I want Superman but the cape S is missing, unknown if it will be corrected?
I want 25lb Child if not getting Superman but is he worth the asking price?
Or should I just take the $2,000 and instead purchase Venom and other goodies...lots of other goodies....

Ha, you guys are too stuck on weight! Its like you base the worth of the statue on how many hernias you get when moving your piece from one room to another.

"Ha, HULK gave me two inguinal hernias, a herniated disk and a ruptured spleen! Now THAT is a collectible!"

Maybe you should collect on Jupiter or something....

That is some funny ^^^^ right there :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Maybe you should collect on Jupiter or something...

That's the line of the day for me!!

Inspecting this carefully, one realizes how phenomenal of a job HT did with its 12-inch figure...for 1/10th of the price. Still, if I had the space, I would be very tempted.

Back