I'm a New Dad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

We are both soooooooooo happy for you. If she was born on July 5th it is the same day as my cousin Lesley in Belgium. If she would have been born on July 2nd it would have been on my birthday :D

I want to see pictures ASAP. How did it go? Long labor? I hope everything went smoothly for your wife. Tell her a big congrats from us.

Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

For some reason I read this title as "I'm your new Dad" and was offended. After reading more carefully I believe a congratulations are in order. Congratulations! :joy

Congratulations! I have a boy and 2 girls so I know what you mean by how you feel when you look in their eyes.

And I will tell you...that feeling is addictive. It may make you want more kids than you can handle!:D

Thanks guys.:cool:

Nice vid Phantom broadened my already broad :D and gave my mum a good laugh.

Hey Ness yes she was born on the 5th july.:) Will have some pic's up shortly just to make u a liitle bit cluckier if thats at all possible.:D

My wife had been experiencing some intense itchiness but no rash in the past few weeks so mentioned it to the doc at our weekly checkup.They sent her for a blood test which showed that her liver levels were inflated and could be a major concern to the babies health.

They gave us a few hrs to go home and then they got us to come back in to admit my wife and they then started various methods of inducement over the next 24 hrs.The actual labour was intense but extremely quick with her waters breaking whilst on a walk down the corridor followed by 45 min of contractions then a wheel chair ride to the birthing room.Our daughter was born about 10 mins later that my wife hardly had time to suck on the gas.

So a natural birth that i hope u also have and one that is just as quick and no matter what just remember the end result and you'll suprise yourself at just how strong you lovely ladies are,god love ya's.

Just come back from being at the hosp all day and am now having a nice cold beer listening to some music and i swear it has never sounded sweeter,proud dad.:banana

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I want to see pictures ASAP.

Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Thanks again guys,mother and baby coming home today and i will put some pics up as soon as i get a chance esp for Ness.:D

Thanks.;)

Sleepy Time
jess4ub3.jpg

Dreaming of the great life her parents are going to give her.:D
jess5ih6.jpg

Proud Me.:cool:
jess6mp0.jpg

OMG she is absolutely GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL. I am sooooooo happy with the pictures. This little cutie pie will definitely warm your hearts forever. :D

I am sooooooooooo happy for you all.

Did your wife have a lot of heartburn? Because I see she has so much hair. Nathan had a lot of hair too when we did the 3D ultrasound and I cannot eat anything without my stomach burning to pieces. Ugh.

Definitely keep sending more pics. Love the picture of you holding her in the window. What a proud daddy.

Most precious gift ever.

Did your wife have a lot of heartburn? Because I see she has so much hair. Nathan had a lot of hair too when we did the 3D ultrasound and I cannot eat anything without my stomach burning to pieces. Ugh.

Thanks everyone for you well wishes greatly appreciated.:cool:

Ness my wife only had occasional heartburn but a bit more indigestion but nothing to bad overall.

Her biggest problem was towards the end of the pregnancy where she had something like a pinched nerve in her back which had her limping around everywhere.

thats awesome man. Congrats!
Im a new dad myself. the feeling is indescribable... :rock

Thanks everyone for you well wishes greatly appreciated.:cool:

Ness my wife only had occasional heartburn but a bit more indigestion but nothing to bad overall.

Her biggest problem was towards the end of the pregnancy where she had something like a pinched nerve in her back which had her limping around everywhere.

She has been really lucky then. I cannot eat anything without my stomach burning to pieces. Ugh.

Yesterday in the shower my belly cramped up sooooo bad I had tears in my eyes. If this is just the prelabor how will I ever survive the real thing. I am scared lol.

Back