I'm a New Dad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats awesome man. Congrats!
Im a new dad myself. the feeling is indescribable... :rock

Thanks Occ and yes i know who could forget that awesome photo of your little one lying in what look liked a cloud. :cool: How's it all going?:)

She has been really lucky then. I cannot eat anything without my stomach burning to pieces. Ugh.

Yesterday in the shower my belly cramped up sooooo bad I had tears in my eyes. If this is just the prelabor how will I ever survive the real thing. I am scared lol.

Sorry to hear about the burning.I'ts natural to be anxious and scared but you'll find a way to get through it and when u hold that baby in your arms you'll no it was all worth it and more much much more.:D

Thanks Occ and yes i know who could forget that awesome photo of your little one lying in what look liked a cloud. :cool: How's it all going?:)

everythings going just perfect. Couldnt ask for anything more..... she gets cuter by the minute. More and more personality coming thru.... just awesome....

This Sunday will be my first Fathers Day and i feel so blessed to have such a beautiful wife and gorgeous daughter that i almost feel like a little kid again. :D

The day has extra special meaning as it will be our 2nd Fathers day without my dad who died from cancer last year and the first i get to spend with my mum after i was unable to share the day with her and my bro and sis last year. :)

Although i believe my dad is with us and smiling down at our new little one i will be stopping at the beautiful gardens where we said goodbye to him to formally introduce to him the newest member of his family. ;)

Best wishes to all the fathers and mothers on this board i can't think of a greater gift and it gives u an even better understanding of how your dad felt about his children and that look u saw in his face whilst growing up.:joy

Last edited:
Belated congrats on the new lil one, my fiance is always talkn about us having kids (we'll prolly happen shortly LOL), I'm sure she's beautiful!

Congrats Redman!

We just had our second Shireling 4 months ago! Little fella still insnt sleeping all night.

The first 6 months or so can be a challenge.....But it gets better!

Hope everyone is doin well!

What a gorgeous little girl.....there is nothing like a baby to make you truly believe in miracles.

The one thing I can assure you will happen is that you will suddenly realize how truly quickly time passes, before you know it she will be going to her first day of school and you will be thinking, oh snap wasn't she just born? I know that is how it was for me, it really struck me how fast time goes by.....enjoy every minute sir.

Back