Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Got my cape today! :rock Also I am wondering is it ok to iron the cape if your iron has a "synthetic" setting?

All capes have been made and been shipped out. I am done making them unless there is another group willing to commit. It is just to much time and effort for just 1 or 2 capes.

Hi

Just wondering if the cost of $45 includes international postage?

I'm in Dublin, Ireland.

I'd be willing to be part of the next ordering group if there ever is one?

How many people would have to come together to make it worthwhile for you?

I'd love to see some pics of these...

If you have one please post a pic.

just thought id do a positive word of mouth ad here. got my cape already. totally changed the SS vader and im so happy i made this mod!

IMG_5464.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

:gah:
I'm still so tempted to get one of lforigno's new improved collar version of his Vader cape. I have the original, but seeing pics of the new one are so much better.

Thanks for making me a cape lforigno, I look forward to getting it!!

All I can say is WOW! If you have a SSC Vader you need this cape! The weight alone of the material really makes it hang like real life.

Thanks so much lforigno.

Ok guys I have been getting lots of requests for vader capes again. I am just gathering interest on these. I also have a partner now and we would be making the tunic as well.

Ok guys I have been getting lots of requests for vader capes again. I am just gathering interest on these. I also have a partner now and we would be making the tunic as well.

Excellent! And just in time. :clap

Did the stuff I send you help? Let me know if you need anything else.

Put me down as interested for a full set, and thread moved to the correct forum :duff

Back