Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Wow, just wow. I got my cape today and what a difference it makes on my custom Vader. It was worth every penny. Anyone cosidering buying one should do so right away. It makes your $100 dollar figure look twice as good.

I will take before and after pics as soon as I have time.

lforigno, thank you so much, dude. You really made my week with this and it's only monday. Great work. :D

Last edited:

Still waiting for mine to arrive...:gah:

I have one more available it is in the for sale section. I will not be making anymore.

The end of an era. Thanks for the great capes Lance. :duff

I have gotten numerous emails and pms regarding making more vader capes. I told myself I was not going to make more but if you guys can get 10 people to commit then I will accept payment and make them. I will not make them unless 10 people commit. If someone wants to start a list that is fine. I don't check the forum often because I am so busy but as those who have for business with me before know I respond to pms fast and ship out items fast as well. I will make and sell the capes for 50 dollars shipped which will include an accurate cape, chain and leather colar. Again I would love to make these for one or two people but with the amount of work involved and grad school it is just not worth it to me. Anyways pm me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Anyone on the fence about this should go for it IMO.

I love mine. Improved the look of this figure 100%.

P1090821.jpg

Yes, please add me to the list, paypal ready, thanks!

1. automaton
2. marker2037
3. jstep13

That's three! :hi5:

:lol No worries! I'll leave the updates to you from now on, since you're actually getting one. :)

Yup, I'm in as well! Please add my name to the list.

Back