If You Were To Make The Next AVP..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this movie needs a cameo by Steven Segal. scene opens steven is facing off with a predator. predator throws his shuriken, camera follows what appears to be hair hit the ground. camera flashes back to shuriken flying throught the air steven turns head to dodge, the shuriken slices through his pony tail. camera catches stevens look of shock realizing he is now just a mere mortal.....

:lol sounds like a great idea.

* prints story, copyrights it and sends it to fox*

im in the money :rock:rock

I wouldn't mind something similar to Alien only replace the humans with Predators. That way I would get another Hybrid (which I like very much).

:lol sounds like a great idea.

* prints story, copyrights it and sends it to fox*

im in the money :rock:rock

i don´t get hollywood
if theres an audience for the alien vs predator movies , that audience has read and most likely liked the avp comics and novels
so... instead of making the movies around the ideas of those comics , they create some redneck town with aliens and predators ??? what gives ???
i would be happy if the next movie just takes place in the future , with interesting caracters , not people i see at the mall

though van dame in a predator movie would rock:rotfl

if theres a next one.....
As of February 20, 2008, AvP-R had taken in a domestic gross of $41,797,066, and an international gross of $87,113,900, bringing it to a total of $128,910,966 worldwide.
The budget of the film was $40,000,000.

there will be.
until they stop making money. and that's not even including DVD sales. in fact, i bet the next sequel will be direct-to-dvd.

Let the Alien franchise rest, I have no real desire to even see a Prequel made. The ideas that were flung around for this sounded mostly terrible.

i dunno, id like the see more about what happened on that ship in the first one. and id really like to see another predator movie, but i heard thats unlikely

There's very little not annoying about the way the Aliens and Predator franchises have been handled both seperately and together as AVP.

To those that say they want no sequels at all for either, I can't argue against that, because both series are so ripe with possiblities and potential, who could have imagined they could screw up so often and repeatedly with all of them both individually and together. It's obvious Fox doesn't care even slightly.

But Aliens and Predator are two series you SHOULDN'T ever say you don't want a sequel to, because outside of wanting to see the monsters return, they can do ANYTHING to keep their premise fresh. Oh, they don't. But they COULD.

Outside of returning to the original Alien ship on LV 426, which has always been a great unused idea, I say forget the past. An Alien movie can take place anywhere with anyone as the protaganist meeting them for the first time.

Same with the Predator. I LOOOOVE the Predators. They have to do more in a solo sequel than hunt humans. Thats pretty tired now. And they don't always need to be complete douches either. Lets see them in some other setting where they kick-ass. How do the other galactic races see them? Are they feared, hated, loathed?

Here's my Predator solo movie idea. I don't read the novels, so it probably won't mesh:

What if there was an ancient deadly alien race in times past that multiplied
like crazy and destroyed worlds. The Predator, being great hunters, hunted them down over the centuries and destroyed them. The Preds were pretty highly regarded by the galactic races.

But without these creatures to hunt anymore, they had no purpose. Morally drifting, many of these great warriors code of honor deteriorated throughout the generations, hunting anything for the thrill now, sentient or not.
There are different clans, more noble ones that adhere to the old ways, and then there are those that hunt anything.

A human archeological team excavates an ancient alien base and finds thousands of strange creatures in stasis. They bring some to a military space station to study with thousands of personnel. Some of the creatures get out. The station goes silent. Pics leak back to the galactic corp of what the humans have found. They are horrified to see it is the alien creature, long long extinct, now back. Two different clans of Predators leave for the station.
One Clan fights the creatures and saves humans. The other fights the creatures and hunts the humans and soldiers as well.

Eventually the two different Predator clans fight, their differences burning inside them for ages, the fate of the humans at stake. The "Good" Predator Elder kills his opposite. The other clan is now absorbed into his.

Epilogue: Humans review footage of the excavated ruins. from their archetecture and symbols, the race who built it has been seen once before. We see pics of the crashed ship from LV 426. That ship had also been carrying a different type of deadly, long extinct Alien in stasis.
Why? The Predator Elder sees the pic of the "pilot" alien and hisses ferociously.

I dont like the idea.....keep the Predators away from the Alien series. No more lame tie ins. And also, people need to KEEP the focus of the human characters. Thats how the movie can hold up, and thats why the Alien series is one of the best scifi series of all time.

hm..i wanna add..maybe an alien should have a manner..they looks just like a dog..who chasing their enemy unstoppable...we need humanistic alien but not like a babyborn posture...

Never seen Alien huh? And I dont even know what you're talking about. At all....

no.............

Yes. If done by the right people. If not, then no.

Back