If You Were To Make The Next AVP..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randysgut

Super Freak
Reaction score
what would you do for the next avp to make it better than the rest( other than better acting and add lighting.......you wise asses)

Sorry, but I would break the two franchises apart again:

A. Back to the single alien storyline, as in Alien and Alien3, with top talent involved, more suspense and horror.

B. Whatever you want to do with the Predators is fine with me. Aliens are really my preference. While both Predator films and the AVP films too are fun, I much prefer Aliens.

Fox, please break the franchises up for a bit...

:(

i would come up with an original idea for my own movie and not make another retarded sequel to another ruined franchise.

i can't fathom why you people want there to be ANOTHER AvP movie... 1 was too many.

I'd pretend to be interested, take the production budjet and run like hell.
AVP 3?..hell to the no!

We all know a 3rd isn't going to get any better from what we have
already seen. I'd prefer it they never made one again.

Do we really need another bad movie of Aliens fighting Predators? How about Predators fighting The Thing? Aliens vs The Fog?

Samuel L. Jackson vs Aliens and Predators set on a desert planet in the future. He's the boss of a drilling crew sent to mint minerals.
Preds come along and dump a load of Aliens onto the surface to hunt, and the drilling team get caught in the middle. The drilling crew have no weapons so the Preds don't kill them.
Aliens kill most of the Preds and drillers, apart from Sam and a lone female Pred! would he seduce a Predator chick? maybe!!!

Bruce Willis comes and saves the day. But insted of blowing himself up, he throws Ben Affleck out of the ship.

.....and into an oncoming comet, but not before he sacrifices Nicolas Cage in the name of Sylvester Stallone.

Sorry, but I would break the two franchises apart again:

A. Back to the single alien storyline, as in Alien and Alien3, with top talent involved, more suspense and horror.

B. Whatever you want to do with the Predators is fine with me. Aliens are really my preference. While both Predator films and the AVP films too are fun, I much prefer Aliens.

Fox, please break the franchises up for a bit...

:(

Yep Alien 5 where Weyland Yutani goes back to the alien ship from the first movie and sees what that was all about.

And Predator 3 uhm...

Seriously guys if its heading like this then we must throw Van Dam in the mix.
I was actually shocked that he didin't make a guest apearance in AVP-R.

Back