If You Were To Make The Next AVP..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But Cage's hair saves it self, and lands on Van Damm, which turns him into Van Cage....

....who then travels through time in order to steal Arnold's role as the Terminator in order to become the governor of California.

....who then travels through time in order to steal Arnold's role as the Terminator in order to become the governor of California.

However, what he doesnt realize, is that by doing so, Van Cage was turned down as the role, and OJ was givin the part! Thus allowing him to never kill!

How about some lighting so you can actually see what's going on!!! Oh, and Angelina jolie nude in several scenes.
Dizzy:google

AVP : REVENGE.

a predator and Alien team up and land on earth looking for the strause brothers in order to kill them.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aOIJtS4gbaY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aOIJtS4gbaY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

great ideas guys not bad at..all.... sounds like alot of people dont want more pred movie or avp movies, just alien. have any of you read the avp books, prey, hunters planet, and war? why didnt they make the movies like that? i actually thought when avp was going to come out that thats what they were going to be based off. only machiko is on track thats about it tho. but yea i dont know what there going to do for the next one, definently needs more preds, better looking aliens, and not on earth, have a crew of people on a spaceship like the nostromo, go to some new mining planet, and it happens to be a planet where a predator and alien war is going down.

this movie needs a cameo by Steven Segal. scene opens steven is facing off with a predator. predator throws his shuriken, camera follows what appears to be hair hit the ground. camera flashes back to shuriken flying throught the air steven turns head to dodge, the shuriken slices through his pony tail. camera catches stevens look of shock realizing he is now just a mere mortal.....

Scene opens... (not earth.. space colony) Man (infected by alien) running from Preds. Gets on Ship and jumps into space and goes into stasis. Preds (5 of them) after killing off rest of infected/Aliens, give chase.

Ship is found by cruiser(military/medic) Docks with Human ship.. finds man who later births Alien. (movie is like Alien from here on out, until.....) Preds catch up and start fighting humans.

Film is more like the Movie Aliens.. but swap Aliens with Preds and lone Alien is taking people cause he's the lesser threat (kind of overlooked ;) )

Okay... I'm tarded.

They need to make more movies for both Alien and Predator.
It doesn't have to be another AVP though, go back to making movies for each character.
How about something in the past for the Predators? Something along the line of a Civil War setting?
And how about this for a change...the Predator doesn't die at the end of the movie. He actually makes it out alive.
:chew

They need to make more movies for both Alien and Predator.
It doesn't have to be another AVP though, go back to making movies for each character.
How about something in the past for the Predators? Something along the line of a Civil War setting?
And how about this for a change...the Predator doesn't die at the end of the movie. He actually makes it out alive.
:chew

thats exactly what i want, another predator movie, goes back to where the elder pred from the second on gets his gun. i dont know though i think that would be pretty damn easy for the pred tho, because had nothing back then just muskets and ^^^^ hahaha

Ok
For the Alien film I'd have Ripley wake up in her bed next to Hicks.
A phone call to Newt and Ripley finds out that Newt is now working for the company.
She (Newt) is working on the new android line...Bishop with real looking blood.
An Alien ship crashes on the Earth and then all hell breaks loose :horror
Ripley,Newt and Hick and the newest "Bishop" set out to beat the aliens back into space.

As for Predator 3 we find Dutch and Mike Harrigan in an insane asylum from their pass experiences with the Predators.No one believes them,but their adult kids.
Dutch's son is in the special forces and Harrigans daughter is in the FBI.
They 2 team up to find out about the Predators and they find out the U.S. government has one in a holding area.
The 2 find out where it is and they go rescue it before it ends up on a slab in area 51.
:naughty

Ok
For the Alien film I'd have Ripley wake up in her bed next to Hicks.
A phone call to Newt and Ripley finds out that Newt is now working for the company.
She (Newt) is working on the new android line...Bishop with real looking blood.
An Alien ship crashes on the Earth and then all hell breaks loose :horror
Ripley,Newt and Hick and the newest "Bishop" set out to beat the aliens back into space.

As for Predator 3 we find Dutch and Mike Harrigan in an insane asylum from their pass experiences with the Predators.No one believes them,but their adult kids.
Dutch's son is in the special forces and Harrigans daughter is in the FBI.
They 2 team up to find out about the Predators and they find out the U.S. government has one in a holding area.
The 2 find out where it is and they go rescue it before it ends up on a slab in area 51.
:naughty

thats what im talking about!

Back