If you were forced to have only 5 statues forever, what would they be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halbert

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I made a similar thread in the action figures sub forum and figured I would try the same thing here.

If you were forced to have only 5 statues forever, what would they be?

Pictures are of course welcome :)

Easy to choose since I have my favs in comics, etc, and then only some have been re created to my liking in statues, etc. Big fan of avengers , FF, and hulk. So thats already way past 5 due to all of the choices already produced.

awww shoot, if this is hypothetical...

IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0570.JPG
IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG

For me:

SSC10859.jpg

Lara Croft EX - Snow Day (SS)
- I absolutely love this one. I think because it took me so long to get my hands on it and at least 3 lets downs due to sales falling under, getting outbid at the last minute or damage found by the seller at the 11th hour, Snow Day Lara would be my first pick.

71n1VlRaJQL._SL1500_.jpg

Winter Solider: Black Widow (GG)

Rare beauty and by far the best ScarJo Statue to date. Fantastic paint app and the pose. Gentle Giant blew the competition away with this one, and the fact there were only 500 makes putting her on the keep list a no brainier.

That would be it for now.

I have a few satues in my collection, and a couple on order, so without seeing some of the ones I don't yet own (i.e the Street Fighter Juri one, with the light up Feng Shui Engine eye or my Temple of Osiris statue) it's difficult to say, but I imagine the Juri Statue will be a beaut! :pray:

Darth Talon Premium Format
Darth Vader Mythos
Ben Kenobi Mythos
Lara Croft Survivor Statue
Mass Effect M8 Avenger Rifle

I'd be headed to Florence to pick out some Bernini's. I may actually go crazy and take 3 Bernini sculpts and 2 Michelangelo's. Pretty tough choices actually.

Attakus Vicki Rivera
Blitzway Marilyn Monroe
Tweeterhead Batgirl
Yamato FFG Ritual (1:4 scale)
DC Designer Series Harley Quinn

You'd still have to fistfight me for my Bombshells, but this would be my ideal statue shelf if it's all I could own.

Pieces that I own that I would put on the list
Attakus Probe Droid
Palisades Devastator
Speeder Bike Pf
Sideshow Hoth Diorama
I.A. Hulkbuster

pieces I don't own yet that I might put on list
I.A. Devastator
I.A. Soundwave
Prime 1 Serpentor

Back