If you had only one item to keep from your collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edit - just read post by OP in which he states there is no fire - this is just one collectible that you decide to keep (presumably selling everything else?) - I think my answer might be the same. It would certainly have to be a Terminator piece for me and this is the biggest I have.

Yep, mines the same in both cases... the main issue with my choice is it would be nearly impossible to replace the collection; whereas 99% of the rest of my stuff I could still find on eBay w/o much work.

Almost all of the 180 non-US figures were bought overseas and usually in groups of less than 5. So it took forever and ended up costing a lot of money; not a task I would ever want to do over :lol

For me it would have to be my custom 1/4 ROTLA Indiana Jones PF. Geared up with KOTCS PF pants...belt, holster and whip-keeper plus sidebag strap by MFisher...custom 1/4 jacket by Sovereign...hatted head repaint by the Figuremaster. Plus the custom rescaled revolver and sandbag offered by other members on this board.

With all these perfect customizations, it's made this figure an absolute Grail piece to me! :yess:

I can only save one? The only one-of-a-kind item I have is a custom rooted hair Chewbacca I got about 5 years ago on Ebay.

This thread is evil and invokes devastating thoughts. That is all.

NINJAVANISHnotreally.gif

if there is only one item that I could save then it would be a Stormtrooper helmet. I would like to save my 1:1 Stormie but it is uber heavy, and it would be very hard to move in time out of the door.

The Stanley Kubrick Archives book, first edition with the limited film strip from Kubick's own print of 2001, present from my wife.

Back