If you created a new Predator what would you call it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predanator )
3261468138_96e5492e89.jpg

And you thought they were hard to kill before...

The PREDANATOR! It will not stop... until it gets its trophy! :lol

Chameleon Predator: Has skin tone that blends in with its surroundings and has a *NEW* Weapon I like to call " Yautja's Tongue " Which is kinda like a grappling hook type thing with an attached blade on the end which is shoot out of its wrist blade gauntlet....

In fact now a feel like making a concept art for this hunter. :lol :lol :lol

Chameleon Predator: Has skin tone that blends in with its surroundings and has a *NEW* Weapon I like to call " Yautja's Tongue " Which is kinda like a grappling hook type thing with an attached blade on the end which is shoot out of its wrist blade gauntlet....

In fact now a feel like making a concept art for this hunter. :lol :lol :lol

Have at it! I'd love to see what you come up with.

a mix between an immortal and a predator would be interesting
Immortal.jpg
+
Predator.jpg

I also think since predators are always in the hunt for a challenging warrior, they must have fought the greatest warriors in history so may be predators based on those warriors...
ninja predator
aztec predator
knight predator
viking predator
and of course
Samurai Predator
hot-toys-samurai-predator-low.jpg

Roman/Gladiator Predator...this would definately be awesome. He could have the armor similar to what the ancient Roman Warriors used to wear 1000's of years ago.

Vampire Predator...why not; a blood sucking Pred with pale complexion skin and overall a much thinner and vicious looking Predator than the bulkier ones we are so used to...this would be unique and I could only imagine how creative the artists could get with the mandibles of a Vamp Pred. :)

Voodoo Predator...like a voodoo master that can cast spells and all that stuff. He can come with an exclusive Voodoo Doll. Lol

Satanic Predator...his bio-mask could resemble those Goat heads or whatever you see those crazy devil worshippers stabbing at their get togethers. This can come with an extra set of hands sporting the devil horns. :devil:

boxer predator
muay thai predator
jujitsu predator
ninjitsu predator
wrestler predator
taekwando predator
aikido predator
karate predator
kung fu predator
mixed martial artist predator

Back