If you could only have one Alien collectible in your collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i heard the HCG bust is the worst Alien collectible available :monkey1. Havent really heard one positive thing about it actually.

Oh well I love it, that's all that matters. I've seen on other boards where people also love it.

Oh well I love it, that's all that matters. I've seen on other boards where people also love it.
Isn't the skull all deformed? And weren't there several problems with the tubes/pipes on the head being cracked/deformed?
I was considering buying it at one time, but then read all of this about it.

Isn't the skull all deformed? And weren't there several problems with the tubes/pipes on the head being cracked/deformed?
I was considering buying it at one time, but then read all of this about it.

No problems with tubes at all and I'll have to check about the skull because I don't remember anything wrong with it.

No problems with tubes at all and I'll have to check about the skull because I don't remember anything wrong with it.
It was like.. Whats the word... Sideways? Ooooo, Crooked is a better word.
hcg-alien-bust-resculpted-before-2.jpg
Oh, and the lip..

Looks like a ____ed up horse.

Anyways, my favorite Alien collectible would be a life size Big Chap statue or the Life Size Predalien bust by SSC.

In response to the thread title;

I'd have to go with the upcoming Sideshow Alien Queen Hive dio if it turns out half as good as it's looking.

Barring that, I'd have to go with the Sideshow Alien 3 maquette as the best Alien collectible out there. Just wish I owned one.

Looks like a ____ed up horse.

Anyways, my favorite Alien collectible would be a life size Big Chap statue or the Life Size Predalien bust by SSC.

:lecture.....i've got the Predalien, but would trade her for the Warrior easily.

:lol

In response to the thread title;

I'd have to go with the upcoming Sideshow Alien Queen Hive dio if it turns out half as good as it's looking.

Barring that, I'd have to go with the Sideshow Alien 3 maquette as the best Alien collectible out there. Just wish I owned one.

if you want to see what a product looks like when its half as good as it should be, check out the Marvel threads...............no thank you

Back