If you could only get one..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If space is a concern on 1:4 it should surely also be a concern with the batmobile....
lol good point. :lol What I really meant was starting a 1/4 collection would take too much room, since I wouldn't want just a single 1/4 figure, and as DiFabio said I could arrange for a single vehicle on a shelf easier than a super tall figure (I don't like perching my figures up high). :) I would be happy if the Batmobile was the only 1/6 vehicle I ever owned.

Last edited:
Id go with the batmobile. I dont really get 1/4 scale, they always look too big to me. What happens if HT start offering 1/2 scale, will people go after them too?

1/6 figures are a good size for me. Just my opinion.

Ι'd go with the 1989 batmobile too. Actually this is how I start buying HT figures. After preordered the batmobile I said to myself I'll get no figures, just the batmobile for display. But didn't took too long to think that Michael Keaton 1/6 and Joker 1/6 would look perfect next to batmobile..

Id go with the batmobile. I dont really get 1/4 scale, they always look too big to me. What happens if HT start offering 1/2 scale, will people go after them too?

1/6 figures are a good size for me. Just my opinion.
I agree, 1/6th seems about the right scale to me. They're big enough that they can be nicely detailed but not so tall that they take up a lot of space like 1/4th stuff.

Back