If someone buys this, my quest for this fellow will be at an end...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bum said:
that's why i won't ever get the Enterbay Bruce Lee's. I could get a PF statue for that price.

And I know i'm not a heavy-hitter collector like others on here, so $140 shipped was the most i'd ever paid for a 1/6 scale fig. eBay is great for saving some (got most of my PFs and statues/maquettes at really low prices), but for 12" figs... hmm. :(
$100-150 is about my limit on a 12" fig.

wofford29 said:
I wonder if the Subject 57 exclusive will end up going this high since it's got the same es.
Doubt it since it is a variant, but I would love it if it did.

My Toys McCoy Indy was the most expensive figure that I bought to date. I still don't regret it. I had a little buyers remorse in the beginning, but then I got over it. If I didn't have the Patient Zero figure, I would pony up the cash to get it. I'll pay the money for figures that are cool to me.

I guess that's the rule of thumb for any collector. Get it if you're CRAZY about it. If it isn't something that you are crazy about, don't get it.

Then there's the money issue. :lol

KeninMI said:
My Toys McCoy Indy was the most expensive figure that I bought to date. I still don't regret it. I had a little buyers remorse in the beginning, but then I got over it. If I didn't have the Patient Zero figure, I would pony up the cash to get it. I'll pay the money for figures that are cool to me.

I guess that's the rule of thumb for any collector. Get it if you're CRAZY about it. If it isn't something that you are crazy about, don't get it.

Thank God I am not crazy about Patient Zero.

KeninMI said:

My philosophy too.

Back