If someone buys this, my quest for this fellow will be at an end...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comes with the territory; back in the early 90's at Comic-con, some guy pulled out Action 1 and said "25k", I'm sure alot of folks back then (and even now) would pay 25k for a few sheets of weathered paper...but it would probably fetch at least 500k now =/

Last edited:
DarkArtist81 said:
GOOD GOD!

That's a lot for Zero IMO.... I mean, way to take advantage of low edition sizes and popular demand! :monkey2

Glad I got mine!

104548812RL241250430.jpg
hopefully you will be selling me urs soon:eek:

HA! Now I'd easily pay $350 for this custom young Don Corleone

0111_body1.jpg

or this awesome custom Terminator figure
200661518323633086.jpg

or this awesome Anakin Skywalker
vancei_anakin_09.jpg

But $350 for a "dead" figure? C'mon! I can make that figure by taking one of my early Joes and running it over with my car a few times. I'm serious!

Eric

Last edited:
Funny I bought a Zero from the same seller about a month ago for $180. seems as though he was scoffing these up back when they were in the 75-100 range. Alas that is when we all should of been getting it as well. Now people will have to pay. Also think it's funny that security 5 is selling in the 99 range, this figure was available through SS for non-attendees for at least a week.

That Terminator is easily the single greatest 12" figure I have ever seen! :cool: :google

Part of me wonders if you are pulling a fast one, and that is actually a production shot from the film (minus the paper boy in his hand)?! :lol

That really is impressive.

hey that is a crazy price, but if i had a patient zero myself i gurantee he would be on ebay right now. it might sound bad, but if i can sell one of my 12" toys and either buy a PF statue or pay my car payment--- i wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

hairlesswookiee said:
hey that is a crazy price, but if i had a patient zero myself i gurantee he would be on ebay right now. it might sound bad, but if i can sell one of my 12" toys and either buy a PF statue or pay my car payment--- i wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

Ditto.......If I had him I would unload him now and pay for my PF leatherface and another 12" figure...

(Sell he on E-bay Josh...strike while the iron is hot!!)

kingdarkness03 said:
Ditto.......If I had him I would unload him now and pay for my PF leatherface and another 12" figure...

(Sell him on E-bay Josh...strike while the iron is hot!!)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yeah, you know.... I have thought of that recently too... Just start the bidding at what I paid and let it roll.... Hey, that could pay for a good chunk of my credit card debt AND pay for the Kurgan custom supplies!!!

I think that I am gonna sell him now though... just to show my support for the Kurgan cause.... :D

DarkArtist81 said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yeah, you know.... I have thought of that recently too... Just start the bidding at what I paid and let it roll.... Hey, that could pay for a good chunk of my credit card debt AND pay for the Kurgan custom supplies!!!

I think that I am gonna sell him now though... just to show my support for the Kurgan cause.... :D

Well, I hope you get at least $300 out of him Josh....Anything for the Crusade!

kingdarkness03 said:
Well, I hope you get at least $300 out of him Josh....Anything for the Crusade!

Yeah, I figure... I mean.. I could be nice and offer it here, but so many people are wanting it. And I also have to make my money back (wedding woes... my customs did not sell) :monkey2

So I think that would be the best bet. I can just post it here as a gesture to all of my fellow Freaks, at least to give everyone a shot. But I really need the money.... :monkey3

It's not like it's not for a good cause or anything...

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I figure... I mean.. I could be nice and offer it here, but so many people are wanting it. And I also have to make my money back (wedding woes... my customs did not sell) :monkey2

So I think that would be the best bet. I can just post it here as a gesture to all of my fellow Freaks, at least to give everyone a shot. But I really need the money.... :monkey3

It's not like it's not for a good cause or anything...

I'am sure it would be a really cool gesture to give it to a fellow boardmember for what you paid, but priorities do come first and anyone who doesn't understand that is a butt-hole:lol ....good luck man, I hope you make double what you payed!

kingdarkness03 said:
I'am sure it would be a really cool gesture to give it to a fellow boardmember for what you paid, but priorities do come first and anyone who doesn't understand that is a butt-hole:lol ....good luck man, I hope you make double what you payed!

Well, I know it's Evil...:devil

But I just put it up... I'll give it a shot. Also will put up the custom Freddy... see if anyone bites.... :monkey1

I'll post in the auctions area for you guys...:D

DarkArtist81 said:
Well, I know it's Evil...:devil

But I just put it up... I'll give it a shot. Also will put up the custom Freddy... see if anyone bites.... :monkey1

I'll post in the auctions area for you guys...:D

WHAT?????I cant believe you would go to EVIL-bay!!!!Damit Josh, I just said all that crap in hopes you would say "No, no, evil bay is no good, why don't I just sell it to you for what I payed"....BUT NOOOOOOOO...you go and sell it on evil-bay....

J/K:D

kingdarkness03 said:
WHAT?????I cant believe you would go to EVIL-bay!!!!Damit Josh, I just said all that crap in hopes you would say "No, no, evil bay is no good, why don't I just sell it to you for what I payed"....BUT NOOOOOOOO...you go and sell it on evil-bay....

J/K:D

Ah.... yes... the fun of reverse phychology... :lol :lol

It makes me so sad to put him up though... I hate that I have to do it. I mean, after so many have done so much to help me out and get the figures I want. And here I can return the favor... and I don't. I feel like Luke if he killed Vader instead of coming to his senses....

And as bad as it makes me feel, I know I had to do it....

DarkArtist81 said:
Ah.... yes... the fun of reverse phychology... :lol :lol

It makes me so sad to put him up though... I hate that I have to do it. I mean, after so many have done so much to help me out and get the figures I want. And here I can return the favor... and I don't. I feel like Luke if he killed Vader instead of coming to his senses....

And as bad as it makes me feel, I know I had to do it....

Dont feel bad Josh....Sacrafices must be made for the women we love...after all can Patient Zero cook and clean:lol

LOTRFan said:
That Terminator is easily the single greatest 12" figure I have ever seen! :cool: :google

Part of me wonders if you are pulling a fast one, and that is actually a production shot from the film (minus the paper boy in his hand)?! :lol

That really is impressive.

Matt, that photo is of a 1:1 (I would guess film used?) maquette/prop.

There is a thread somewhere that shows a 12 inch figure based on that- but that is not actually the 12 in. figure. The figure is good- but it's not that good. That Corleone is jaw dropping though.

Back