If someone buys this, my quest for this fellow will be at an end...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corleone looks more like Lord Lucan to me,which is cool as he was a notorious English society rogue of the early 1970s who throttled his Nanny and then vanished.

Yeah, the bidding on mine just reached $200... and still has 2 days left. :monkey5

I wonder how high it will go? :D

At least I started the bidding kinda low..

Better hope jlcmsu doesnt see this thread. He tell you're a scalper and should sell Mr Zero for 50 bucks.

:rotfl :rotfl

Only thing holding down the value of the current Patient Zero that's up is that it's opened. If it goes past 300.00...yikes!

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, the bidding on mine just reached $200... and still has 2 days left. :monkey5

I wonder how high it will go? :D

At least I started the bidding kinda low..

Very cool, Josh...I hope you get at least $300!!!

EVILFACE said:
Better hope jlcmsu doesnt see this thread. He tell you're a scalper and should sell Mr Zero for 50 bucks.

:rotfl :rotfl

And then he might hold it for awhile and turn around and sell it on ebay with a .01 reserve and get market price for it...which might be in the 500's by then; but hey, with that .01 starting price, welp, at least he gave buyers a chance ;)

daelith said:
And then he might hold it for awhile and turn around and sell it on ebay with a .01 reserve and get market price for it...which might be in the 500's by then; but hey, with that .01 starting price, welp, at least he gave buyers a chance ;)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

For anyone that might be interested. Due to what Patient Zero seems to be going for these days on E-Bay I have decided to unload mine. I bought him, picked him up at the show and never got around to opening him. I plan on starting the bid at 10.00 bucks. So, it will be interesting to see what he goes for.

Darth have you put it up yet?
I have been trying to get him for months.
It always goes higher than I can afford.

Darth Kustomizer said:
I plan on starting the bid at 10.00 bucks. So, it will be interesting to see what he goes for.

Why? You pay more in fees that way. Just start it at $0.01 so you pay the least amount of fees possible.

well i'd pay WAAAY more than that if the figure was the best of it's kind out there, but i sure can't see it for PZ. i have a $30.00 DUST zombie that looks cooler IMO. pieces like Knight Who Says Ni, CFTBL, and low ES "keys" to a set i can see. they're rare and look fantastic.

Mine just sold last night for $260.... :D

Not bad for being opened and all.... But way more than even I would pay for him. So really, I only got about 80 dollars more than what I paid.....

As long as I made back my initial investment I'm happy.

Mookeylama said:
...pieces like Knight Who Says Ni, CFTBL, and low ES "keys" to a set i can see. they're rare and look fantastic.

I think Patient Zero has become a "low ES key" to The Dead line!

Customikey said:
For these prices you could get an amazing one-of-a kind custom figure. That's not a plug, just a statement of fact.

Or about 7 or so different figures... he's just too overpriced. A cool figure, but no worth the investment IMO. Especially not now that he's approaching the $400 mark :google

that's why i won't ever get the Enterbay Bruce Lee's. I could get a PF statue for that price.

And I know i'm not a heavy-hitter collector like others on here, so $140 shipped was the most i'd ever paid for a 1/6 scale fig. eBay is great for saving some (got most of my PFs and statues/maquettes at really low prices), but for 12" figs... hmm. :(

Back