If neca made 12 inch aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy 12 inch neca aliens?

• yep, their alien sculpts have been amazing!

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No, I'm happy with my Mcfarlane and Hot toys aliens.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Yes I would. NECAs aliens are the best sculpts of those creatures. Simple as. Excepting breakages they wouldn't rot away before your eyes either.

Although better to say 1/6 in the thread title rather than 12" as they'd want to be bigger than 12".

Eh, my HT Aliens last longer than my NECA Aliens. I prefer NECA though because they look better.
My second NECA Giger Alien's foot actually broke off a couple of hours ago.. I just.. picked him up.. :dunno

image.php

I'll echo a-dev's sentiment that it would be better to call them 1/6 scale.
Unfortunately, it's almost certain that NECA will not make any 1/6 scale aliens or predators. I've spoken often about it with Kyle (AKA Tankman), and it seems NECA's stance against 1/6 scale in this case is pretty much set n stone.
A shame really, as I think that with their new approach to articulation (re: P2 sculpt) and their commitment to working with a better factory, could mean truly fantastic figures in 1/6 scale that would reign supreme.

But that is our lot in life, to forever be denied 1/6 scale greatness when it comes to aliens.

Re: If neca made 1/6 aliens

I'll echo a-dev's sentiment that it would be better to call them 1/6 scale.
Unfortunately, it's almost certain that NECA will not make any 1/6 scale aliens or predators. I've spoken often about it with Kyle (AKA Tankman), and it seems NECA's stance against 1/6 scale in this case is pretty much set n stone.
A shame really, as I think that with their new approach to articulation (re: P2 sculpt) and their commitment to working with a better factory, could mean truly fantastic figures in 1/6 scale that would reign supreme.

But that is our lot in life, to forever be denied 1/6 scale greatness when it comes to aliens.

Doh! My mistake.
ah. Yeah that's a shame. It'd be great if they did considering the figures would be a more accurate, durable and cheaper option than the rubber-skinned stylized hot toys figures.

Back