IF Hot Toys made Hulk- How should they design his body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which body type would you want for a Hulk figure ?

• Full muscle body, no visible joints- like Leonidas

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • Cut shoulder joints- like Dutch

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Sculpted muscle arms, visible joints- like Wolverine

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Plastic sculpted body- like Predator

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
My main fear with a full rubber body is that it will detoriate in no time. I think that the last thing that anyone would want with this figure is a repeat of the Alien Warriors.

Funny think about the Aliens Warrior is that the plastic is what has really detiorated on a lot of them :lol The rubber bits on mine is fine, but the clear plastic joints have crumbled and are totally useless :lol

So far I've had no issues with the rubber bodies deteriorating.

Funny think about the Aliens Warrior is that the plastic is what has really detiorated on a lot of them :lol The rubber bits on mine is fine, but the clear plastic joints have crumbled and are totally useless :lol

So far I've had no issues with the rubber bodies deteriorating.

Now that is just ironic.

HAHA deteriorate !!!!!!!! Where do you keep your figures ? Outside in the sun with a magnifying glass over it ? How the hell does the rubber on your figures deteriorate...aint never heard of that...well apart from the DX Batman, but that was a production fault !

HAHA deteriorate !!!!!!!! Where do you keep your figures ? Outside in the sun with a magnifying glass over it ? How the hell does the rubber on your figures deteriorate...aint never heard of that...well apart from the DX Batman, but that was a production fault !

It does happen. I remember hearing some issues with the Medicom Goku figure.

combo of joints and rubber like wolvie.

granted, having a 1/6 scale of the character itself is something to be amazed at. however, he is such a physically expressive character, not being able to pose him in dynamic and explosive poses would really limit to the overall presentation.

Wow we are really divided on this issue! :lol Makes me really wonder what they would actually end up doing. Ultimately poseability has priority over everything, there are already plenty of Hulk sculptures.

Back