I'd Like To See Triple-X 3 Starring The Rock!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dudes!!!!

forget part 2. Let's smell what the Rock is cookin'

Bring on part 3 starring the Rock: xxx- 3: Fate Of A Nation!!! Or something...

PS,
did a movie called spyhunter ever get released starring the Rock?? Can't remember.

Imagine Samuel L Jackson and Dwayne on screen at the same time talking sass to each other???

D:chew:chew:chew:chew

Dwayne has a lot of potential - but I'd hate to see him waste it in a failed franchise.

He's doing Spy Hunter - which will be his take on a Bond type character - let's see how that turns out.

I think XXX:part III should star...

gilbert gottfried
Gilbert_Gottfried.jpg

I dont like the Rock, he sucked in the Scorpion King and I hate his hair line. He was said to be the next Schwarzenegger. But I like Vin Diesel alot better. Where is the next Schwarzenegger?

XXX3 should not star The Rock it should star Chris Rock! :lol

Special agent rock....

Chris rock.

chris_rock375.jpg

At the end of part 2 didn't sam jackson say he had someone in mind for the next xxx ?.
I think the most funny thing in these movies was how they killed off vin diesel because he didn't want to be involved with the sequel .

The people in charge of casting were probably like..

" ok so , who can be the next... xxx ? ".

" I've got it !. An overweight rapper !!. Its flawless . " :D

Dwayne has a lot of potential - but I'd hate to see him waste it in a failed franchise.

He's doing Spy Hunter - which will be his take on a Bond type character - let's see how that turns out.

I agree with you there , he starred in a movie named gridiron gang which he was brilliant in. He actually really surprised me. Great movie too , you guys should check it out if you haven't. To me its definitely his best movie so far.
Although I haven't seen get smart. :rotfl
gridiron_gang_ver2.jpg

Sometimes you come across some seriously bad ideas... but good job you for putting out there :rock

But, I'd definitely with the concensus, both movies were shat, and a shatty sequel wouldn't make a difference.

Sometimes you come across some seriously bad ideas... but good job you for putting out there :rock

But, I'd definitely with the concensus, both movies were shat, and a shatty sequel wouldn't make a difference.

Daniel Craig as James bond seemed like a bad idea.... at the time.
Now Kneel Before ZOD!
:D:D:D:D

D

Oh, not really that the Rock being in a movie is a bad idea, but resurrecting the XXX series.

I hate to "defecate in your corn flakes" :toilet_cl:Flushbut The Rock no longer exists... He's solely Dwayne Johnson now and he's aiming squarely at the family market with his movies "The Game Plan" and his supporting role in "Get Smart"... Being the next Ahhhhnold is completely NOT the direction he wants his career to go towards.

Back