I'd just like to take this opportunity to say....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
No doubt both are amazing talents, we'll see how they do at the next level. :cool:

Yep :)

but dear lord, can we PLEASE get rid of Carr? I can't hate my home team forever. geez. loser won't even sign an autograph for a 6 or 7 yr old walking a good, short distance right behind him. i can understand not signing for an adult, but for kids? it'd be ok if he was a great player and had big numbers other than most sacked or something.

LOTRFan said:
Not likely considering that Houston just extended Carr's contract, they do however need a running back. New Orleans is second, and Brooks is likely to be out, so it may be a toss-up between Leinhart and Young.

Or trading out of that spot. Carr is not good and many in the organization want him out. Any extention was more for cap reasons and does not guarantee Carr will remain with the team. Personally I would rank Bush at the top but good running backs can be had in lower rounds. That being said, I'm sure Bush will go #1. Plus, if they were smart, they'd trade out of the #1 spot for multiple picks and use one of those extra picks on this guy... ;)

rickycbowl3ng.jpg

Fritz said:
Hey that Vince Young guy is pretty good!

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR :rock

Awesome Fritz! :rock :rock

Seriously, the guy is unstoppable and a true team player and leader. If the Titans had started him earlier in the year, they'd be in the playoffs (probably - well, maybe - the team as a whole is still not that great). Can't wait to watch him eat up the field next year! (poor Houston - that coach is totally kicking himself right now)

I was on a huge VY / UT remiscing streak these past 2 weeks, what with all the Bowl hype. Watched the 2005 Rose Bowl vs. Michigan again, plus the 2006 vs. USC. And I bought an I *heart* VY shirt :rock

SideshowDusty said:
Awesome Fritz! :rock :rock

Seriously, the guy is unstoppable and a true team player and leader. If the Titans had started him earlier in the year, they'd be in the playoffs (probably - well, maybe - the team as a whole is still not that great). Can't wait to watch him eat up the field next year! (poor Houston - that coach is totally kicking himself right now)

I was on a huge VY / UT remiscing streak these past 2 weeks, what with all the Bowl hype. Watched the 2005 Rose Bowl vs. Michigan again, plus the 2006 vs. USC. And I bought an I *heart* VY shirt :rock
Seriously what the hell was Houston thinking? What is even funnier is another player on Houston won defensive rookie of the year, not Mario Williams.:rotfl

Back