Premium Format Iceman pose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all the poses shown I like option nbr 2 best followed closely by the pose on the Marvel Masterpieces card posted by Ericlecarde.
I must admit I really like the Iceman Comiquette though so personally I am not in a hurry for Sideshow to release an Iceman PF
(I think a Juggernaut PF is something which the fans deserve to see sooner... :yess:)

Rainer

Of all the poses shown I like option nbr 2 best followed closely by the pose on the Marvel Masterpieces card posted by Ericlecarde.
I must admit I really like the Iceman Comiquette though so personally I am not in a hurry for Sideshow to release an Iceman PF
(I think a Juggernaut PF is something which the fans deserve to see sooner... :yess:)

Rainer

Your right, Juggernaut is way way over due. I have a feeling if SS actually made one it would be an instant grail if the edition size wasn't too high.

:lecture :lecture

Your sig....

images

:rock :rock

Does anyone remember the game where Iceman's arm is transforms into a huge ice boulder and he uses it to bash with? I seem to remember it being an MvC game but cant find any pictures of it. I would like to see that in a statue and possibly an interchangeable arm section that could be used to swap out different shapes.

Does anyone remember the game where Iceman's arm is transforms into a huge ice boulder and he uses it to bash with? I seem to remember it being an MvC game but cant find any pictures of it. I would like to see that in a statue and possibly an interchangeable arm section that could be used to swap out different shapes.

Children of the Atom

I think I'm looking for whats called the "X-Ability Ice Fist". I'm pretty sure the one above is the "Ice Beam". I might hook up an emulator to get the screenshot, lol.

Back