Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think I should return this Iceman piece?
The color seems a bit off. :dunno

spilled_water_by_keldbach-d3a3eto.jpg

Damn QC! :monkey1

:lol:lol:lol

It would appear the ssc has decided to not put on ES anymore and still charge a deposit. Sorry ssc but you're really starting to push a lot of collectors away imo.

Yup. Screw that BS. Unless a sculpt is phenomenal, I ain't paying NRD without an edition size. Just milking the customers.
SS used to be such an awesome company. Now it's like going to the store for something because it's the only store selling it albeit horrible quality.

^^ I'm a little PO that SSC just recently stop announcing the ES on the EX. As High Lord said, unless the sculpted is phenomenal, they aren't getting one cent off me.

^^ I'm a little PO that SSC just recently stop announcing the ES on the EX. As High Lord said, unless the sculpted is phenomenal, they aren't getting one cent off me.

Holmes, it didn't take you long to cave in for Colossus :monkey4

Yup. Screw that BS. Unless a sculpt is phenomenal, I ain't paying NRD without an edition size. Just milking the customers.
SS used to be such an awesome company. Now it's like going to the store for something because it's the only store selling it albeit horrible quality.

Ditto. NRD + No ES is kinda lame imo.

Skaar Ex had an ES and sold really well.

Statement is so TRUE!

so did the joker & colossus :dunno

But with Skaar you knew in advance what the ES was with money down. :dunno

Joker was the first of the DC line so there was a lot of hype hence the bloated 1250 ES. With Colossus they didn't even put up a low quantity alert. Those will probably go back in stock during shipping time anyways. Sabertooth PF was 'sold out' for months, was send out in multiple email advertisements and went back in stock and now is still in stock 1 year 10 months after release and is on a Black Friday discount altho' there were hardly 'any' left in the newsletter. :dunno

But with Skaar you knew in advance what the ES was with money down. :dunno

Joker was the first of the DC line so there was a lot of hype hence the bloated 1250 ES. With Colossus they didn't even put up a low quantity alert. Those will probably go back in stock during shipping time anyways. Sabertooth PF was 'sold out' for months, was send out in multiple email advertisements and went back in stock and now is still in stock 1 year 10 months after release and is on a Black Friday discount altho' there were hardly 'any' left in the newsletter. :dunno

Yea fuzz, give it to him. LOLz

The Hulk 1:1 bust was sold out and still available now. I'll hold for the Batman 1:1 bust.

Back