Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Sideshow cancelled this offering yet? They couldn't have pre-sold more than 4 of these.

While i'm not pre-prdering it myself just yet, don't be a selfish prick to those who do want it. :nana:

:lecture I feel the same way. Making me nervous.

Not me, at least in terms or deciding on what to get, it gives me more time to prioritize things i really really want.

For instance i'm gonna save up some SSC reward points to get the Samurai Predator.

And gonna wait to order Bespin Luke for a bit to see what else is coming.

I was probably a bit rude there, but just cos you and others don't like it doesn't mean they should cann it and those who do like it getting the old joan colling special.

Whether I like it or not doesn't matter. What matters is how many have been preordered. Based on the comments, only a handful of people expressed any interest in it. BTW I don't like it and I don't know what an old joan colling special is.:dunno

Not just size but sculpt too.

:exactly: I am tired of building a ribbon dancing team. Keep it simple, none of the girls have awkward poses dont know why they insist on making the guys look like interpretive dance.

Whether I like it or not doesn't matter. What matters is how many have been preordered. Based on the comments, only a handful of people expressed any interest in it. BTW I don't like it and I don't know what an old joan colling special is.:dunno

bend over, and he'll show you.:clap

Not just size but sculpt too.

Size is fine as it matches Collossus, Beast, Nightcrawler etc...

The pose is the only downside to this for me, mostly the hand placement..

It'll likely be in-stock for a while, but what's bad about that? There are tons of 1/4, LSB's and 12-inch figures in-stock, it's hardly a statement about interest or quality, just the economy.

After thinking about it and wishing this one came out better I will be waiting it out for a better version to come out. I really don't like the sculpt at all, I really wanted to, I did. :dunno

I think this is somthing I need to see in person first, or see good pics of. I dont want my iceman to look like plastic, if the material looks good...I will probably order him.

At this point though I would rather order Darkchylde.

Back