Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man did i really wanna like this one.....i have every iceman ever made and ill probaly end up getting this.....but they could of done better

just makes no sense on that pose....that pose has been done already....and way better looking might i add. I have a custom halimaw! that was done similar to bowen but 1/4 and a spikey hair. why would the approve this

Now that they messed up iceman, how much longer before we can complete this pic

2016307-20070806023730_xmenjimlee.jpg

200197_press04-001.jpg

With such a high degree of kyphosis he should be called the hunchback of iceland. The base with the angular demarcated ice roots looks terrible too, not even close to a real ice feel. The ice shard in his hand looks horrid. I hope they do a better job on the 1/4 scale.

Phoenix and Dark Phoenix are the remaining Xmen Comiquettes looking forward too.

Would be interesting to see a Professor X comiquette though. Of course Apocalypse... Im hoping they dont mess that up.

It would appear the ssc has decided to not put on ES anymore and still charge a deposit. Sorry ssc but you're really starting to push a lot of collectors away imo.

Back