Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would had been awesome if Iceman had a similar sculpt pose as the Silver Surfer comiquette.

agreed, but then everyone would've been complaining how unoriginal it was and been flaming ssc for that. sometimes ssc just can't win :lol oh yeah no interest in this one what so ever.:lecture

Last edited:
ill admit that the clear variant looks cool (no pun intended).

icemannnn3pp1.jpg

for a premium format iceman, maybe cloth doesnt necessarily make it premium format... SSC might release a clear-glass variant... then again the breakage and return rate would probably be higher than normal.

his belt might be cloth..

That clear variant looks much much nicer imo.

:exactly::exactly: stayed away from most bowen pieces, but this is one that is very well done.

I'm not familiar with the Vlad Kilmer Iceman, never cared for that movie, or Real Genius. But, I do like the BD clear version, and what looks to be a nICE design for SS.

I hope this Iceman Comiquette will match with the other statues, like Angel, Colossus, Beast and Nightcrawler. Then this one is a must have for me.

Back