Statue Iceman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of the luxuries of having a character driven collection opposed to a team oriented collection. Scale really doesn't matter all that much. I'm a happy camper with either scale they choose for him.

Really excited to see how the different heads look on this piece, hoping for lots of options similar to surfer.

Only two heads?!? What happened to the AoA head?

I know Sideshow typically takes lousy pics, but I am not digging this at all. The photos make it look really cheap. :monkey4

Looks like Dr.Manhattan I'm not digging it. I think it will sit in SSC warehouse like bullseye and other lack luster releases. I think it should have been a bit more see thru and a more dynamic pose like bowen's

As for those who like this iceman congrats. In the end all that matters is that you collect what you like, after all its your money so who are we to call you out on what you add to your collection.

Happy early thanksgiving to all.

Only two heads?!? What happened to the AoA head?

I know Sideshow typically takes lousy pics, but I am not digging this at all. The photos make it look really cheap. :monkey4

:exactly: Yea what happend to the AoA head indeed thats what i was looking most forward too. Wish they took some better pictures of the EX head as well...

Is the AoA head the mouthless noseless version? That is the one I was looking forward to see :(

Back