I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have got to make these figures. I need the all-black and full red suit.

Would be cool if they made the defenders. I would imagine Hot Toys would pick up the license as Dr Strange was rumored to make a cameo in one of these series

I didn't realize HT normally shares trailers on their Facebook page so when they shared the Daredevil season 2 trailer I got super excited. Come to find out it doesn't mean anything. I'm just praying the Defenders are featured in Infinity War at this point.

I didn't realize HT normally shares trailers on their Facebook page so when they shared the Daredevil season 2 trailer I got super excited. Come to find out it doesn't mean anything. I'm just praying the Defenders are featured in Infinity War at this point.

Ditto.

It's kind of funny how the setting for all of these superheroes generally takes place in NYC, but yet they all somehow seem to side step one another. :lol

Now I feel the need to go look up all the trailers they've posted, just to see if there are any they haven't made figures from.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if we actually see a DD at SDCC this year.

I went as far back as mid 2014, and every single trailer they posted they have either announced or made figures for.

It's no guarantee, but it makes you wonder if they've got something in the works.

Wow really? That's exciting. There's still hope!

I went as far back as mid 2014, and every single trailer they posted they have either announced or made figures for.

It's no guarantee, but it makes you wonder if they've got something in the works.

Did they post the Jessica Jones or Daredevil s1 trailers?

The show has funko pop and Jessica Jones pops have been rumored and kind of confirmed to be in production, so maybe Hot Toys figures at least have a chance at being made? I would totally buy a Daredevil and Punisher.

I need to get a Daredevil in my sets. He's too much of an iconic character

That's the same boat I'm in. I'm honestly surprised no one has made a Daredevil licensed figure yet. I kept thinking Hot Toys might sneak out an Affleck Daredevil before Batman VS Superman but nothing came of it. I honestly don't even care how I get a Daredevil figure anymore, I just want one. Whether it be TV Show version, Affleck version, or Sideshow doing a comic version in their line.

Just finished season 2 and it was great. Really am surprised no company has decided to release a Matt Murdock or Daredevil figure licensed or unlicensed.

I think if any company makes a move it'll be now, after season 2.

With any luck we'll see something this summer. I want a Punisher more than any other character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back