I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^lol :lol

so this will be available for purchase via retailers? or is like small run custom thing?

I think it is a very difficult suit for a customizer to do it - especially if you want to offer it for sale and not only for a single piece.

I could live with the inaccuracies and would customize it on my own (darken the color, weathering, repaint boots and replace the hand guards, etc.) but the collar part seems to be quite off for me - would be great if that could be fixed (has to go down further and black stripes are missing at the side of the collar - please see pics:

412346875.jpg

412346876.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. It would be a very tough suit to replicate en masse for a 2-3 person operation. It's incredibly intricate for a single person to sew. As a result the price would be pretty high.

But now it's in the category of money left on the table- high demand but no supply.

Looking at that figure, I reckon I'm content to wait for HT. Cox said his contract includes film crossovers, so Daredevil might have a cameo eventually.

I'm still hoping one of the unlicensed companies sneaks out a Punisher, he's my most wanted figure.

Last edited:
Are we really that desperate for a DD figure that you'd buy that?

That's ugly as hell, sorry.

So what do we think the actual chances are of an official hot toys release for daredevil? I hear some other big companies are making Netflix daredevil stuff. Like plush stuff, maybe 6 inch figures? Dunno who exactly like haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what do we think the actual chances are of an official hot toys release for daredevil? I hear some other big companies are making Netflix daredevil stuff. Like plush stuff, maybe 6 inch figures? Dunno who exactly like haha

It's hard to say without Daredevil or Punisher having a movie cameo yet. If only HT had an interest in starting a television line.

As far as I know the only official Daredevil stuff are the Funko Pops.

It's hard to say without Daredevil or Punisher having a movie cameo yet. If only HT had an interest in starting a television line.

As far as I know the only official Daredevil stuff are the Funko Pops.

Ahh that's a bummer. I'd love to have a hot toys daredevil. But like you say, if only they started a television line. Here's hoping!
Or I suppose if he showed up in a film at some point, but I can't see when that would happen. Infinity war possibly?

Ahh that's a bummer. I'd love to have a hot toys daredevil. But like you say, if only they started a television line. Here's hoping!
Or I suppose if he showed up in a film at some point, but I can't see when that would happen. Infinity war possibly?

This probably won't happen, but imagine if Daredevil and the Kingpin were in the standalone Spidey film.

Charlie Cox said his contract includes films if he's asked to appear in one, so they at least want to leave the option open.

... Seeing Dardevil and Spidey swinging from rooftops... that would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back