I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new Daredevil show might be cooler and more figure worthy than any other movie or show from the Marvel Movie/tv universe. I'm almost done watching and I am so impressed now.

This new Daredevil show might be cooler and more figure worthy than any other movie or show from the Marvel Movie/tv universe.

200.jpg

I seriously doubt we'll see an official Daredevil figure unless he plays a big role in one of the movies (or gets his own). I'm counting on custom work.

I've just started watching the series and I love it and would love to see figures--but is the series even available to be seen in Asia? Because if it isn't I'd say the chances of Hot Toys figures is zero. I really can't imagine them making a line of figures that would garner no interest at all among their primary consumer base.

If this figure is to be announced, it's going to be a definite buy... without question!

555a80e4613ee.jpg

Doesn't this look awesome as a sixth-scale figure?!

I would love a Daredevil 1/6 figure. He's one of the characters I most want in my collection. I've been holding out hope for this one from Hot Toys or for Sideshow to release a comic one in their line. I'd even take an Affleck version at this point if that's the only way to get the character in figure form.

This TV show is absolutely wonderful. It truly compliments the MCU movies and I would love to see DD show up in one.

I would be all over the purchase of a HT version of this character and Wilson Fisk.

If this figure is to be announced, it's going to be a definite buy... without question!

View attachment 216517

Doesn't this look awesome as a sixth-scale figure?!

This guy next to a Ryan Reynolds Deadpool would make one helluva display for me. I've always been a fan of their "team-ups" and I think the two live-action costumes compliment each other really well.

It would be awesome to get Hot Toys Daredevil, Kingpin and Punisher. I am not being hopeful though.

Maybe they will wait until the Defenders series comes out and do Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

I'd love for them to do Punisher and Elektra though too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back