I would like to see a Hot Toys 1/6 Daredevil from Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure if you go through the entire Marvel Film U you can find tons of figures they haven't done. We're not talking about misses, I mean are people dying for a Jessica Alba Sue or Jennifer Garner Elektra? HT skipped Loki because there was no indication that he'd be popular back then, now they won't miss an opportunity to make one. Popularity sells. Daredevil is popular now, I haven't seen this much positive buzz since the first Iron Man. HT is interested in what is going to sell, if his popularity is strong then they'll make one whether he is there for five seconds or not. If/when Spider-Man is in Civil War if it's for 4 seconds, they'll be a figure probably headlining. Buzz is buzz.

We can agree to disagree then Mike lol, as I don't think the buzz for DD even registers on the radar in comparison to other figures like Marty McFly or the Star Wars offerings. Hot Toys has yet to do anything from the Arrow or Flash shows, both of which have done very well from what I understand and have multiple TV seasons under their belts. That being said, I'm happy for DD fans and really hope you get the figure you want. :duff:

If they make a figure, I think the monkey balloon needs to be one of the accessories. :p

These are the times I wish Hot Toys was more vocal, letting us know if they even had rights to do characters from the TV shows.

I personally love it as is
42d1bfc05a89631b7baa780aaf1bde7c.jpg

caac8dc6e45127a8d1f115939801a929.jpg

This figure of this suit needs to happen asap.

They might as well secure the licenses all of the netflix shows now, judging by the quality

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was reported that the actors all have film clauses in their contracts as additional appearances outside of the Netflix seasons. It is rumored that while some of the Netflix folks will appear in Civil War as cameos that the entire Defenders crew is being planned for "Infinity War."

Part of the problem? The show runners have said that the suit is an evolution, that it will continually change and that this isn't the final suit (especially given he picked up and went immediately) so if/when we get a figure it might not be of this look.

They won't put these in the MMS line, so maybe they'll start a TVMS line... I hope so, I can't speak for everyone, but i'm likely going to want figures of the entire Defenders team.

I've been avoiding this thread in case of spoilers but I finished DD last night. Awesome series! I'd buy a HT version of him but only if I could have
Spoiler Spoiler:
too. He was as much a star as Murdoch for me.

or...

SDCC exclusive 2015: Daredevil black suit
SDCC surprise and pre-order 2015: Daredevil red suit

I really can't think of any other Marvel figures that would be a surprise.

Maybe (Spoilers Ant-Man):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back