I was told by AppleCare...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can almost feel for her. Three of my iphones had issues, each time I would make a appointment, get there early just to have to wait past the appointed time and get the joy of speaking to their idiot "techs" that look like they just rolled out of bed and skills consist of "I don't know what is wrong, here is a new phone." Which is fine, I guess......

I can almost feel for her. Three of my iphones had issues, each time I would make a appointment, get there early just to have to wait past the appointed time and get the joy of speaking to their idiot "techs" that look like they just rolled out of bed and skills consist of "I don't know what is wrong, here is a new phone." Which is fine, I guess......

I understand what you're saying, but I can't imaging you yelling like that in the middle of the store...especially with George Lucas watching. :lol

Oh, and they're not techs, they're called "Geniuses." :lol

I admire the woman for having the guts to stand up for herself in front of George. I once worked at Radio Shack, and this reminds me of an incident where an upper-middle class white woman went on an angry rant because we couldn't refund her for 10 days because she paid with a check.

Back