I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see a snapshot of all the SB customs here. Maybe when everyone is finished, I can finish this card. Here is a quick & dirty mockup of what would be cool to see.

steelbrigadecopy.jpg

I want to see a snapshot of all the SB customs here. Maybe when everyone is finished, I can finish this card. Here is a quick & dirty mockup of what would be cool to see.

steelbrigadecopy.jpg

If you can get us a big blown up image of the "explosion" background like they use on the front of the card art, I think we can all take pics of our SBs in front of that for some continuity.

I got my helmet and it's awesome! Now if I can find what I did with the parts I bought.

Great cardback! As soon as I get a pic I'll post.

John

If you can get us a big blown up image of the "explosion" background like they use on the front of the card art, I think we can all take pics of our SBs in front of that for some continuity.

Might be able to use the box inserts SS gives us :dunno

Or would taking our pics in front of a solid-colored backdrop, white for example, be better? Might be easier to photoshop the background more consistantly for them. But I'm game for whatever we decide. I just want my VP parts to get here now :banghead

gah, i've got too many parts. can't decide how i want him to look. i want to do an original version but i also want to do something 'new'.

Do something 'new.' It will probably fit better with Sideshow's Joes. I too was going the original route, but after Nam pointed out these are supposed to be of 'us' I realized I'd rather go with a more modern look. But I think King and Evil have proved the classic design can look great and still fit in with the Sideshow Joes.

Just do what you would do if you were in the Steel Brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back