I want to thank all of you members....and to know this...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I want to thank all of you members....and to know this..

Thanks for not locking it.

DS

Josh you have always been the most sensible and calmest person on this board. You must really have skin as thick as the Watcher because I've seen you take a lot of abuse here as well. It's hard for me to roll with the punches giving that in the past..LOLOL...I was usually the one THROWING the punches.

Well, I don't know if I'm the most sensible and calmest person on the board. I've blown my top a few times and there are lots of people that have remained much calmer than I have. I'm learning to have a tad thicker skin with areas where maybe I was a tad thin skinned. As far as the abuse taken I've had my share of it but in the end its nothing compared to the support I've had from many of you all. Just take each thing for what its worth nothing more nothing less.

whats going on?....im so confused....butts....trash talking....group hugs....i work waay too much and miss all the good stuff...|I

No, you missed all the bad stuff. ;) Looks like we're back on track.

Dark Syren is most definitely back on track. I'm pleased she's so happy. Some of us feel a little differently.

Still, Syren's happy, that's the main point of all this.

:bonk :eye :bonk

17.gif

Hey what's up peeps? Let it out. :poke

Are you shy? Hmmmm. Would it start any flames? If so, maybe you best not let it out here. If not, do yourself a favour.

:grouphug

Nothing else I wanna say right now fanks Creech :bow :bow

:bonk :eye :bonk

Stay strong my friends.

:grouphug

Nothing else I wanna say right now fanks Creech

You got your apology and I felt that we had this taken care of. What else do you want me to say or do, TC?

Liz, I am working on a very personal apology to you. I do not expect forgiveness, I do not expect you to reply. But I would appreciate it if you would read it, and keep whatever I say to yourself, in your heart.

( And not have your husband staring over your shoulder reading it ;) )

Dark Syren is most definitely back on track. I'm pleased she's so happy. Some of us feel a little differently.

Still being sarcastic, are we, TC?

whats going on?....im so confused....butts....trash talking....group hugs....i work waay too much and miss all the good stuff...

You missed a Jerry Springerish chat ....where chairs and insults were thrown galore. Nah, you didn't miss a thing. It's sometimes good to work too much and not get involved with online stuff too seriously.

Collect polystone, is all that matters.

he must have done some pretty bad stuff to catch one like that

Yeah he got on my nerves once too often. Long story. In addition to breaking his nose, I also pistol-whipped him good and stabbed him in the arm. Seriously, if the police didn't get called in time, I would be somewhere in a cell for about...oh, 25 to life. It's true I have a very explosive temper...which is why I had to learn to control it somewhat. I'm learning, slowly.

I reckon it's all little red riding hoods fault. :\

Get your arse in that chat room you stupid @#%$

Back